Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    I don't know how I feel after watching that. Actually, I'm a magnet for that type of people she mentions. I'm mindful of that fact that if I say to somebody *following "Hello" or "Hi"*...how are you?? I should expect to get somebodies life story and I could be stuck listening for a while. People feel like they can open up to me I guess and I tell you the truth don't mind it. I assume some people are lonely or have nobody to talk to and just want somebody to listen. Yes its frustrating when its one-sided but just how it is usually for me. When I'm asked how I am , I just say.. fine.. even if I'm not.

More so dislike being ignored.

Nice to see you again Sal. I am cruising I suppose.
    Hi D ... I think you get my meaning. You always do.

About to watch some Human Evolution Space Alien Docos on my twitch before Bed. ZZZZZZzzzz

Later Guys.

________
    Just saw your post then Sal ... Give me a minute as I am reading now ...
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

I like your response Sal ... You have a heart. I feel this lady is a overly hard in her approach and tending towards issues of her own. You nailed the message - but you also seem mindful of both sides of the fence. I am filter out a lot of the selfish new age stuff when looking for various consciousness docos here and there. No one is perfect ... although those you think they are less ill than others tend to float their boat and are quick to judge others. Nothing wrong with a being tired, lonely, cynical and just plain over it all. I think it's actually healthy to a degree. I think a little injection of such for the overly extroverts is a good thing.

If we are to have a purpose in life ... then that must be mine. To remand the puritans their not so perfect after all, and that there really is no need to have a purpose other than just live and let live. They can have all that thriving and striving ...

I'm going to thrive and strive on some alien conspiracy ... Later dude.

Remember ... your a champ just the way you are. That lady makes some good points ... But that's about all. She is also a bit harsh for my liking.

Night Night ... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

night

I went to bed well before the Patriots game ended last night. So I recorded it. However, we had some thunder storms come through last night here. Hence, I didn't get to see the fourth quarter of last night's game because the T-storms blocked my satellite's signal.

But that's okay because it was just a preseason game.

Hope everyone is well.

Derailed. Mission Succesfull.
    You know where to find me.

I just got out of bed. Looking to have a pleasant day today.

I am f****n stressed
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Sorry to read that you're stressed, Dahila. Have things gotten better since the other day when you posted here that you're stressed?

Lets us hope we catch a well deserved break from the stress. Hard sometimes when we try to get up and life keeps pummeling you down; seems like that sometimes.

Take care and better days ahead.