Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    What's up D - You hear our voices echoing in this place? I do.

Don't have the head space for it right now ... but very glad it's all accounted for and sitting safely under my table. I've never used a water cooler before ... so going to take this build a bit slower. Too much going on right now.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thats beautiful. Should I get the ticket and get there? To watch you build it? I went to check what graphic card I have yours is better, much better but it is over the year the computer
    Thank you for the pic P.
    the case and cooling is first class !
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks for the kind words. Yea ... the next graphic card up from that was $2000 (quality branding and same specs) Or a Cheap version $1600.

I specifically stuck with 2560X1080 so the one pictured could nail 166+FPS & 166Hz on my new IPS. But whatever ...

I have been having fun Bench marking my GTX1060 in the Laptop whilst currently running the new 34inch Ultra Wide. (Equivalent height of your 27inch but wide is all.

I have no time for building yet. The little fella has an RSV virus or something like that ... very Nasty ... both list and I sound like we have influenza. It's been very hard dealing with the new living arrangements re no looking after my grandson - AND - It's school holidays. LOL I am just sad that we are all sick whilst he does not have to go to school. Not to worry.

Somehow we will get though all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Reading Google on Health Issues sure can suck! Now I know how people with Health Anxiety feel. I best load up a game. Hope this finds you well D.

SAL ... what you doing buddy? Say hello to crusty!!! I got a get a hold of this shit. Back to the fruits and veggies I guess. So damn hard. I tell ya D.
    Hey D and D. I'll spend tomorrow to catch up. Haven't been around here much anymore but glad the forum is still going. I won't lie, its been rough lately for me and some days its hard to get out of bed, but I still do. So much I could say but I don't have the energy to even write it. Been up and down on the med roller coaster again.. yeah, same old - same old. In so much physical pain as well now as my back is giving out on me at 46 and that sucks.

I do hope you can get a hold of whats going on with that rash. Looks very uncomfortable.

I will check back in soon and write more hopefully when I can think clearly. I have to take it day-by-day because if I look too far ahead things don't look promising for me. Also I don't want to complain on your thread, I'm just happy you both think of me at all still.

Take care and I'm thinking about you both and I always remember what you both have said for advice.
    Last edited by salvator here; 07-07-2019 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Let's have a laugh hey:

OH I loved him. Thanks for that - that sort of perked me up and took my mind of my own crap.

Hehehe - Yea that was a good one hey. So pleased to see you dropped by man. Yea ... wish I was in a space to life you up. .... Seriously man, if sharing how you feel helps I don't care what you say. I've missed you dude. I've put on like 20kg myself. Let's suffer together. Is how D and I get through it ...

Vert tired myself ... here is a image of me computer setup so far. Still yet to build ... is an empty case for now. The new monitor is AWESOME! ... I try to be happy about that. : ) Pleased to say that chair reclines all the way back like a Lazy Boy. Is going to be hard to get out of the house now. LMFAO!!!

Pretty much why I have set up like so.

Hi Sal it is so good to see you, at least we know that you still are. I got attached to people and think about them, you are one of them. My heart goes to you and to D.
    I noticed greenish shade of my face seeing you pic D. Wow wow, that much I can say, You know how much I am into computers
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you both, I'll try to keep in touch more frequently now.

''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore