Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
    I think I am a bit better Mike, everything stress me up, that's the other story , sorry guys I push it on you
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Glad your doing better, Dahila, even if it's just a little bit better.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

thanks Mike yep I am a bit better
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Today I have a few things I need to do, including going to the grocery store. I'm going to purchase corn on the cob, which I haven't had in a long time. Delicious!

I just came back from grocery shopping. I am exhausted, I hate grocery shopping, I hate shopping in general, except shopping for computer or computer related items
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I don't get nervous while grocery shopping like I used to. And I'm thankful for that, because I have to go to the grocery store on a regular basis.

I am also sorry to hear you are stressed Dahila. My father (may he rest in peace) used to tell me that as I get older things will not get easier and he was right. He also said life is not always a bed of roses and he was right again, sorry to say.

Although I think most of life is good, life can be hard at times.

Yeah its a give and take thing I think Kirk. I'm closer to 47 and some things I used to struggle with before are not there anymore and don't seem as bad, while new things are there now, new problems. Hard to explain I guess. what is bad is running into (bumping into) into people from the past in public and walking down memory lane. Not good for me to think about the past so much. Occasionally I run into people from school and having to talk to them sends me into deep sadness and loaded with regret. Should've done this, could've done that, ya know. sorry guy I just don't anything uplifting to say and I don't want to be fake.

Hi Kirk with the age we start to realize that we can not do much, so maybe just try to enjoy life, I am doing the best I had ever done. Trying to appreciate small things, but it not always work, Lately I am complaining, Am I not?
    Sorry Gents, forgive me I spend few hours in my workshop ; nothing helps me more that making some products.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore