Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "When I'm in those cycles and it is often, I focus on the space in between my breath. I also remind myself time is like breathing in that these tough periods will give way to moments of peace. Even though it's been full on without a break this last 18months; the psychology in that approach has always done me well."
    - I really like it!

Thank you salvator for the uplifting post. Appreciate it very much!

I'm very confused. Today was for example a great day. Anxiety levels were low throughout the entire day, was out with my dad almost all day, which felt really good. Went out to some friends and I could feel the anxiety but it really wasn't a problem. I was functioning like I normally would. Great day. Got nothing to do tomorrow and I hope I can get some peaceful sleep. If not, I'll just keep practicing to handle the anxiety. Practice until my body realises that it doesn't need to freak the f*ck out every night. Avoiding negative thoughts to my best ability. All in all, it's been a good day where I've finally got to relax for just a moment. Really needed this rest.

Yesterdays night was hard. And I really need to learn how to handle my negative thoughts better. I'll keep practicing on that.

Hows your days been? Hoping it's been good!
    Proffesor deReal - at your service!

You're welcome Alias and thank you for that quote

Quick update!

I feel like I have control of my anxiety again. Remembering how I got rid of it the first time, reading through everything I've posted and every advice I've been given. I think I know the reasons as to why I lost control of it. Too much of bad stuff, unhealthy mentality and I was just in general not taking care of myself anymore.

This obviously doesn't mean that it's fully gone. I need to acknowledge that I will go through the very lows. The second I had the panic attack, I lost control mentally and I thought I was at a different place. Everything in my mind went blank because I hadn't dealt with it for a longer period of time.

I appreciate all the encouraging words and the support! Stay strong!!!
    Proffesor deReal - at your service!

Very good Alias
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore