Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Cool Has this forum died?

I check this forum daily.
    But it seems like it's died and isn't as active as it used to be...
    What's going on guys?
    This is disappointing me...
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go to link below to see me and Esme.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg

It's what you make of it that counts. BOO!

Hey there. How ya doing? The fact this forum is low key is something I find appealing. I have made some great gains here based just on that. The key I found to making the most out of this forum and spaces like them, is more about what I am prepared to put in and also how I hold expectations. The latter can be a real bitch.

I’ve been quiet enough for some time now whilst checking the forum on the side. I am more than happy that the forum remains as quiet as it is. Many of us like quiet. Having has such a long break and seeing the forum remain nice and quiet makes me feel like I am not the reason. I always suggest to forum users not happy with the place to move on and find one of the many mental health anxiety forums that are a buzz with all their quick fixes and paraphernalia.

I have a quiet laugh with myself on that one for now. Is good to be treading the water again and perhaps giving this place what it needs.

I think it would be good to start journaling again. That really did help. I’ve been through a LOT of pain these last 18 months to 2 years and it still goes on for me. It was the main reason I left ... despite mainstream complacency which I just touched on as being rife in those busy be mental health forums. I think I can pick myself up again ... maybe. That’s the reason I will try to pick get back on my feet once more and make my own space in this here serene and expansive space.

I guess it comes down to how we perceived these things.

Basically ... just wanted to say what makes this forum awesome is just how quiet it really be.

Each to their own. Based on the activity I have been quietly observing, I take heart in knowing that low key activity should not change anytime soon.

At any rate, I can see you have been busy. hehe

Now you know a little about me ... more so my preference in this regard.

Take Care ... Maybe ... just maybe I might come back. I hope so.

Adios.

maybe the forum died, but we are still alive so it can be a nice place again. Welcome back sazco
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

OMG ... D ... there is activity once again.

We are neck to neck with post count ... this will not do!!!!

Anxiety Forum isn't busy but it's not completely dead either. If it was, I wouldn't bother posting comments to this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    Anxiety Forum isn't busy but it's not completely dead either. If it was, I wouldn't bother posting comments to this forum.
    yes you are posting Mainer and that's good , I do read your posts so posts by Salvador too . we are here and Ponder is much higher than me with the post counts heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee No I am wrong Ponder is close
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Many other forums are also slow.. even ones that have nothing to do with mental health related. Think forums are becoming archaic compare to other social media.

Take care

Thank you Dahila, and I also read what you write as well.

Hope the forums picks up. Maybe over the holidays when anxiety is like a pressure cooker for some people, it will grow again.