Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Anxiety at work

Anxiety at work

Does anyone have suggestions on any supplements I could take that calm naturally? I don't want to be on medication, I'd prefer to find something natural. I often get anxious at work, my heart will just suddenly start beating fast and sometimes it takes me a long time to get back to feeling normal and calm again. It's really frightening when this happens. I haven't been able to identify any triggers, it just happens suddenly, out of the blue. Some days I'll be fine and calm all day and other days I'll be struggling off and on all day feeling anxious. Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks.

Par, supplements may help you but aren't the only thing you should look into. Psychotherapy, meditating, physical exercise, and more may also help you and may be something that you may want to consider. Supplements aren't the only answer.

If you can use simple technique , close your eyes and start counting from 10 to 1, Do not rush, Drink melissa aka Lemon balm tea or white tea (very calming)
    I take magnesium biglycinate and it helps me with tension. Meditation is the key, Calming down and keeping calm is a side effect of meditation.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. I’d suggest that talk to a therapist/counselor who might be able to give you solid guidance. Also, look for things to do to keep your mind off of your negative feelings. Maybe you could pursue an activity, sport, or hobby that you enjoy and that makes you feel good. Physical exercise has the added benefit of helping to relieve negative emotions naturally. Remember that you deserve to feel better. Take good care of yourself. Sending hugs & wishing you well!

2 Kensington Rd , rose park South Australia
    To treat anxiety you can go with psychotherapy. In just few sittings you feel better. One of friends was going through with the same problem but after having psychotherapy sessions now he is far better and living healthy and stress free life