Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Lonely and Sad

Cool Lonely and Sad

I'm back on here because I would like to talk to ppl and text anyone in the same situation.
    I'm lonely and have no friends because I feel like I can't leave my house to meet new people...
    So if you would like to talk to me via text or PM definitely hit me up!

When I'm depressed I usually sleep from 8pm to 8pm the next day but I'm looking to change that asap...
    Last edited by sazco; 10-30-2018 at 07:02 AM.
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go to link below to see me and Esme.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg

Hey there..

Just noticed this didn't get a reply so if I may..

How are things now? Hope you're not sleeping life away when we're here and this is an active forum again.

Some days it is hard to get out of bed, worth it though to get up and get outside for some fresh air.

Take care.
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-09-2018 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Hey there..

Just noticed this didn't get a reply so if I may..

How are things now? Hope you're not sleeping life away when we're here and this is an active forum again.

Some days it is hard to get out of bed, worth it though to get up and get outside for some fresh air.

Take care.

I do, I sleep my life away and I don't know why. I don't feel like life is worth living but I'm not suicidal. I want to live but I'm just too anxious to do anything. I hate it so much.
    I just want the GAD to F off.

I'm glad you are not suicidal, sazco.

The longer the cycle goes of giving in and staying in bed, the harder it is to get back up. Some days, just get up and take a shower if nothing else and eat something healthy. Maybe walk to the mailbox and back. Whats helped me is to try to sleep when dark and get up (even if sleep was bad) in the daytime.

I don't know, should be something to help a little with anxiety, maybe your meds aren't helping. Again, I'm no expert but I know some meds actually made me worse when other people report good results, everybody is different. I would mention it to your provider.

Hope you find something to life your spirits each days. Sometimes have to find something.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    I'm glad you are not suicidal, sazco.
    Me too man lmao.
    And Salvator I will do my best just for you.

Lonely and Sad

Has understood not absolutely well.

Hi Sazco, hope you are well. I'm feeling the same thing this week. I feel lost and I'm extremely sleepy and just want to stay in bed. But we have to go on and be strong.