Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Arrow What's up everyone?

I'm back!
    I haven't posted on this forum in a long time and I miss the support given to me many years ago...
    So, I'm back!
    And once again struggling with crippling anxiety and depression.
    Maybe talking to you guys will help.
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go to link below to see me and Esme.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg

I'm sorry to read that you're struggling with anxiety and depression once again, Sazco. But it's good to have you back!

I hope we can help you.

Welcome back to this forum, Sazco. Good to have you here.
    I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!

I have a terrible therapist I dislike her to put it nicely. Also my account SAZCO can't post or reply to anything so I made a new account........ Did I get banned for something? Whatr's up with that? It has hundreds of posts too I'd be sad to lose my SAZCO account...

OMG I figured it out... It was because I changed my e-mail. I feel so stupid LOL. Sorry guys false alarm...

Yup everything's fine now...
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..

Go to link below to see me and Esme.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg