Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hello my name is jordan and I been fighting my anxiety for alot of years and I can't cope with it. I am a reckless bombshell. My anxiety attacks gives me a heart racing,racing thoughts and also sweating. I don't like it one bit cause it hurts emotionally I can take the physical pain but not the emotion. My anxiety will never give me a break.Even if I don't feel it at times it comes for full force ahead.

I’m sorry to hear about your struggles, Jordan. I know how difficult it must be for you. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor for your anxiety? Remember that you deserve to feel better and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort and provide the help you need at this time. Please know that you can always come here to share and we’re all here to support you. Stay strong. Hugs!

Jordan, I used to deal with bad anxieties myself. But I overcame it. So can you!

Good to have you here, Jordan.

Hey Jordan. I don't come here too often these days but did want to say sorry to hear you are suffering. Anxiety, when it is bad, really sucks. But there are things you can do about it, and even trying -- fighting back -- may make you feel better. Coming to forums and sharing your experience, and seeing that you are not alone, is one such thing. There are other things, such as seeking therapy, trying meditation, even getting regular physical exercise can help. You may need medication too -- many people have been helped that way. What are you doing to try to help yourself? Best wishes, Kuma

Welcome to the forum. I hope you begin to feel better soon!!!