Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Loneliness, looking for anotherone to talk

I dont have depression, i cope, dont have anyother to talk, but i cope, i found my way to feel ok with this, pass the time as i can, but always think should be another one whos looking for the same, anotherone to talk, ive joined to other forums, no one replies, the people i find is not the kind of people im looking for, if theres any other who joined here looking for another one to talk message me.

Talking to others can be good, Diego, as people are a social animal by nature.

Still here if any also joined here looking for people to chat.

Hi there. Find happiness within you. Start a hobby. Sometimes even if we're with a lot of people, they can still make us feel lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    Hi there. Find happiness within you. Start a hobby. Sometimes even if we're with a lot of people, they can still make us feel lonely.
    so right the worst kind of loneliness is in the group of people. I keep away for this reason. I am ok with myself , but I have a lot hobbies and love reading no shortage of books
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Being around groups of people won't fill the void, sorry to say. I'm too sensitive and pick up peoples energy (both negative vibes and positive vibes) so sometimes being in public is quite a chore for me, to say the very least.

I'm ok with my own company as well

Sal everytime I am on Market I have some very spiritual people come to me, they pray for me, they hug me even it is not allowed in Canada, The crazy Hoax Covid As much as I appreciate the attention and good vibes, I lately get only good vibes from people, (is the great awaking happening? ) I get my fill for a week, Today I got message from my grandchild , she knows that I worry about her high school. She wrote that she made 5 new friends in school and it was good. Later on they came and she sneaked on me , I was preparing thingies for tomorrow work on products, Hugs and kisses from her are wonderful. My life is good and is going to get better, I believe in a great future or us . Looking at the night sky; Jupiter is so visible like a lamp above it to the east is Saturn ) beautiful
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Fantastic!!

I do hope we see a bright future, indeed!

I often am mindful of the sky, stars, the atmosphere in general and my surroundings to remind me that I'm never (truly) alone. Everything is alive. Its too easy to miss the beauty of life when caught up in our own misery. I'm trying - not quite where I would like to be, but getting there I feel. When I'm able to let of the crap that is draining my energy, I can still find happiness; or maybe some peace. Fall around here is just amazing to see