Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post
    Advertise as you must Jordan.

I'll thank you if you now get off my back.

Cheers.

Dave - I hope my message did not come across as hostile or aggressive, and if it did, I apologize. That was not my intent. You felt Butters didn't need to be spending money for help with anxiety, and i responded why I feel paying is justified.

Regarding your comment "advertise if you must Jordan" - I am not employed or affiliated with the Anxiety Centre and trying to attract people to the site to earn them revenue. Yes, I used their services and am experiencing great success with my problematic anxiety because of their help and resources. I don't consider me making a recommendation as "advertising" as much as just trying to help. I am compassionate towards those who are suffering and am trying to lead them to quality help. As someone who suffered for many years with debilitating anxiety disorder, I believe I am qualified to give this recommendation. It just so happens that my recommendation does require spending some money, as most quality help does.

I'm not trying to nag you, but simply provide an alternative to your recommendations. I think both you and I have experienced positive results with our anxiety strategies and we both have a unique voice and a platform to give advice. I think our hearts are both in the right place and we genuinely want to help those who are suffering. We simply have a difference in opinion on the best way to go about getting help, and that's ok. I respect your opinion and I hope you will respect mine.

Jordan
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 08-10-2018 at 03:54 PM.

RTR do not get imperfect wrong or myself , Posting on forum about paid services is a cliche , you can offer to member the pm system when they ask but it is not ok when people spend money on something which is usually stolen from others. I had seen people on website to paste others work and pretend it is theirs,
    No ok to put the links the paid links here, we help each other without money
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

That's not really how I felt. Also you kind of spotlighted me at a time I was not feeling so well. May I suggest being careful when you name other forum users and saying how it is that they feel.

Dahila summed it up quite nicely. It's not personal. We always object to the use of links that relate to paid sights and also promoting them.

You won't get banned for doing it, but there are those of us that will object. PM is best.

Thanks for being civil.

Thanks everyone for such support. Thank you imperfect for your story and coping mechanism. I pray that your wife turns out to be ok. I can't imagine that, you are one strong individual. Again, thanks to everyone. Since being put on Zyprexa a few days ago things have been getting slightly better. I was able to go out and Uber two days straight which is a huge accomplishment. This morning I upped my Cymbalta to 90mg, hope that helps. Just got to keep on trucking.