Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hello newbie here from philippines

Hi everyone, I'm from the Philippines..

I am not sure but lately I was struggling with myself so hard, I also had this last year but get through it in a few months, I think I do have anxiety
    and depression. I haven't seen a doctor but I think I was suffering from if, although I do not have panic attacks, but lately I was restless, I don't feel work as I usually do. I was in fear that I might loose myself. Backstory, my life wasn't an easy one, my parents have separated when I was 16, I ran away from home get married and actively in church but sometimes you masked your true self from others by pretending your okay and happy but in the inside you want to cry and cry.

I hope that I can get some support here in how could I cope with what I'm feeling right now.
    Last edited by pearl_mysty7; 07-16-2018 at 02:09 AM.

Hello there I understand how you feel. I also left home when I was very very young. From time to time I also have anxiety. But i know how to deal with it and i can help you, we can help eachothers if you want. When did your anxiety comes? What triggers your anxiety do you think? Any bad experience in the past? Any thing that happened Now? Please write me a massage or answer here. Btw Im a man from sweden in europe

Welcome aboard, friend.
    I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through. It sounds like you have a lot in your heart. Please know that this is a great place to share, and I’m sure you’ll find a lot of help and support. I’d suggest that you talk to a therapist/counselor. A caring professional might be able to give you solid guidance. Remember that you deserve to feel better and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will provide the strength and help you need at this time. Sending hugs & prayers your way. Blessed stay.

Quote Originally Posted by pearl_mysty7 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm from the Philippines..
    Welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by Imperfect; 07-23-2018 at 10:13 PM.

how do you deal with it? my parents separated when I was 16, I guess it makes me struggle to think that I don't have a whole family

Thank you.. I hope everything will be over.

You are not alone in the way you feel. Life can be difficult at times. From the period September 2012 to August 2013, my mother, father and uncle all passed away. All we can do is the best we can, so try not to be too hard on yourself as you are only human.