Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beta blockers?

Nytro did you check your thyroid, the digestive system, take blood test for hyplori bacteria cause it will cause it if you have it, You start with doc , when you eliminate physical mistakes or diseases you can look into mental help. Popping all supplements, that only small part is digested into body will ruin your stomach. I have huge problem to swallow a pill. My VD3 is actually in liquid form,
    Do you have a low self esteem that you are so scared to do your work? ( I can understand it, I was there) What about reflux disease? it causes it. I would start with doc if I was you.
    People think that everything is caused by anxiety. I was sure I get panic attacks on evenings due anxiety. No my dear I am diabetic and every time my blood glucose went down I got something identical to panic attack. I was sure it is panic attack then later I was diagnosed with Diabetes type ll
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Nytro did you check your thyroid, the digestive system, take blood test for hyplori bacteria cause it will cause it if you have it, You start with doc , when you eliminate physical mistakes or diseases you can look into mental help. Popping all supplements, that only small part is digested into body will ruin your stomach. I have huge problem to swallow a pill. My VD3 is actually in liquid form,
    Do you have a low self esteem that you are so scared to do your work? ( I can understand it, I was there) What about reflux disease? it causes it. I would start with doc if I was you.
    People think that everything is caused by anxiety. I was sure I get panic attacks on evenings due anxiety. No my dear I am diabetic and every time my blood glucose went down I got something identical to panic attack. I was sure it is panic attack then later I was diagnosed with Diabetes type ll
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I will ask doctor. My symptoms of dry heaving were gone two weeks ago and only appeared when I had bad nervous/anxiety. Which then came back with vegance. If I’m alone in my house I’m fine but if ppl around then it gets worst or if mind is busy it stops. I have cough a lot which was told her it’s cough. At work I feel like million bucks as have very important job and socialize but it’s drive there and walk there that I got fear of sick. As when I sit in my chair at work I’m good. But I will get tests done anyways. But if I was told now 50 ppl coming to house I would feel nausea extremely rite awsy

Well people stress you, when I am stressed and it is from very early age, I have tennis ball in my throat, I work not to put attention to it, the more attention we show to symptom the most drastic it becomes.
    You see it is like training our brain to take it seriously and making mountain of hill. I am not kidding, It is our fault we have so many symptoms of anxiety. We program yourself to it . Human mind is incredible tool for survival but can be your worst enemy. This is why I do recommend got to doc and start the meditation. It takes time to learn it but the benefits of that are immediate
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

What's your diet like? People neglect food intake which is a huge mistake. The foods we eat contribute massively to most of our illnesses. It's amazing how all kinds of incurable diseases are put to rest once a plant based diet is Incorporated into one's lifestyle. Although it usually requires a life threatening illness for most people this day and age.

What weight are you - are you overweight? Being overweight can add to illnesses as well as create them. If your not overweight, then try working on your diet. No matter how good you think it is, there is always room for improvement in this processed world.

Chemical exposure is another one many of us don't consider. You might think you work in a clean place, but sometimes they make the worst conditions in which our bodies do not do so well.

Alcohol? Self explanatory. Yet people drink it whilst on antidepressants and other mood altering meds.

Smoking? Self Explanatory. Strips the hair off the back of your throat.

Medications? What are you currently on?. They also cause more conditions that require more meds.

I understand you desire for a quick fix in situations that the symptoms cripples you. Is why people drink and smoke, why else would they.

Look into Vegas Nerve Stimulation

When I get anxious my body goes through rapid shallow breathing, I get gas and burp, I get all kinds of digestive issues, I even at times choke on my food, I get reflux and also start gagging to some degree. All those ailments now very common in a lot of people living lives under stress. So much so gall bladder removal is like going to the dentist. The health condition known as Esophagitis is common among anxiety suffers, but sadly the medication to treat it leads to nutrient deficiency over a longer period. I nailed this condition through weight control and raising the head of my bead just a few inches. Made a huge difference!

Regardless of whatever emergency fix you find (I hope you find one) do not give up researching and doing your best to nail the cause and seek out methods in which to overcome your condition. Anxiety in my book is not something we overcome, but debilitating symptoms ... YES ... those we can nail in the but when we identity the causes and put in place practices that put those to rest. Just be sure to find an alternative that does not create more illness.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-16-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Ponder nailed it
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Ponder nailed it
    Thanks for all help. I’m trying something new now which I posted on other thread

It was gone away for a bit and when I’m busy and in the moment like talking to somebody I don’t get it but if I’m not that busy then I think about the feeling a lot in my mouth knowing it’s there so my guess it’s anxiety as it only started from a fear one time and escalated out of control ever since

I used to be on a beta blocker it was starting to have a negative effect. I'm am on another one for hypertension and migraines. Doesn't do much for the anxiety though. My blood pressure has been high still since I'm a recovering Alcoholic. I'm a bit overweight as well, doesn't help.

Good information on this thread.

Thanks