Hi I been taking clonazepam for about a month now and it helped quit a bit before. i was able to get to sleep. Well last night i was nervous and worried. or i did eat a got full. recently i had trouble peeing i did go to both urgent care and the doctors and did not find anything wrong. they said the was clean. So this week i went to my doctor for a follow did a exam on me and the exam looked great. He said it seomtimes happen in young male to think they need to go go the bathroom and really don't or they have to go a lot. so that happen to me last night both but i was still able to go. So later i got nervous and threwup once but just a glass full. so i when i woke up this morning i felt okay not the greatest. so i ate breakfast fine and drink ginder ale and then took a nap again. now i am feeling so much better. I am wonder if there any herbs that i can take a night to calm me down and my mind as well? I do have heath anxiety and thinking about going to counseling and if there no herbs ask to see my Pdoc early. This heath anxiety been going on for quit a while now on and off