Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hey all

Hey all

Brand new here. Only admitted or understood I had anxiety since last fall and really bad anxiety since feb. never did this before and looking forward to hearing how ppl cope with anxiety and tricks ppl learned over the years. Great way to help each other out!

Everyone has Anxiety Nytro - it's big business these days. How it affects us key to whether it's really a disorder or not. In what ways does your anxiety impact your life and what methods do you employ to help you get your anxiety levels under control?

I'm currently into PC Gaming. It is one of many distractions I use, however balance can be a bit tricky given my compulsive traits. There's so much more to anxiety than the term.

Quote Originally Posted by PonderThe2nd View Post
    Everyone has Anxiety Nytro - it's big business these days. How it affects us key to whether it's really a disorder or not. In what ways does your anxiety impact your life and what methods do you employ to help you get your anxiety levels under control?

I'm currently into PC Gaming. It is one of many distractions I use, however balance can be a bit tricky given my compulsive traits. There's so much more to anxiety than the term.
    Is that you????????????
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Smiles ... Yes It's me ... Ponder. lol. I got sick of the 5000+ post count. Think of me as 'Born Again' ... minus the religious hangups.

Welcome my friends here

Quote Originally Posted by Rockjones1 View Post
    Welcome my friends here
    All I’m trying to find is a way or something to make my mouth/stomach less sensitive so I don’t need to dry heave 24/7 and can get my life back. I had made golf progress in cbt by just facing my fear and feeling out those sheets to talk down to myself and also keep a daily journal of myself

Hi I have anxiety from using antibiotics anyone else out there like me?

Quote Originally Posted by Nytro1050 View Post
    Brand new here. Only admitted or understood I had anxiety since last fall and really bad anxiety since feb. never did this before and looking forward to hearing how ppl cope with anxiety and tricks ppl learned over the years. Great way to help each other out!
    I have anxiety after using antibiotics anyone else like me on this forum? I'm new at this and not even sure if I posted this correctly.

Welcome to the forum