Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    PM send, good two pancakes is nothing..........I had not had one for the last 3 years. I do miss them
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Excellent TY D. I'll be putting those links to good use In the mean time here is a visitor that popped in whilst I was messing about with one of my cameras - He is a regular:

the quality of pictures are mind blowing, I envy you so much that skill
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks for the kind words D. In a photography forum not so much - but your words are warmly received. Whilst I am in the camera mood ... Here is a pot my next door neighbor did not want to take with him when he moved house:

I find it hard to break this filtering mode - We all see differently I guess.

Have a good day folks ... I am off to group ... even though I said I would not go back. Sigh. Staying connected ... I try to go in a good head space. Have a day/evening folks. Remember Anxiety is our friend.

Good group. Now time to eat - I'll spare you the details of what follows after that. lol I had anxiety before I went and I had anxiety when I left ... The levels adjusted accordingly. Life goes on!

Srry D - Yes it's PONDER here ... I finally found a username I am content with.

I'm going to settle down with some dinner and a few eps of Fringe ... then I post more about the following pic:

DAY TWO:

Back With My Bike

WB mister Imperfect ; I really like the nick
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thank You D Glad to be back. You nailed it again in the other thread. Time to grab the staff and start herding. rofl ... please tell me your smiling ... possibly laughing. COME ON! Srry ... I'm now in a bit of hysterics. arrrrr Sigh.

What a day. Still purging I guess. Just leave them to wander D - Just pick up the stragglers that want a hand. Your right about the one's that just keep going off track. What was it we said recently ... something like leading a horse to water ... but you said it differently? I have enough trouble keeping myself on track and actually dislike that following mentality. Meh.

Anywaysssss ... let me stroke my ego for a bit. Hmmmmmmmmm.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    ___
    _

It was awesome getting back on my bike. Remember the $25 bike from one of the groups. So glad I still have it. The afternoon sun perfect and also some back reserve areas I can ride through. I think this will be just the ticket I need to get active again. It's so easy to lose fitness once you stop and start living under a rock. I've been struggling with hygiene once again ... but now being day two with day three now about to take place ... I'm feeling hopefully right now ... presently ... especially looking back on the following pic as it helping me with my now presence:

Yes it's a selfie [one from a whiles back] - What I like about it - is not only my posture - but also the peace I have when I set up my seat and table down by the water and rocks like so - as well as being fit enough to ride and hop over the larger rocks pictured on the left hand side closer to the water.

I got some work to do getting my fitness back up to that level, but in the mean time I'm now feeling hopeful about taking back control. It will be challenging working with the Psychiatrist as I am. He is taking it slow with the historical stuff and then of course I still got that redress submission to complete this week. BUT when I think about the others I know in the groups I attend that have to front up to the Nazi Employment Agencies ... I'm feeling WOE fully inspired to get my shit together so I can help guide them (those listening ... and they are) as best I can in how to play their moves - how to NOT live the lies. How to make a stand in the face of all those would be demons if we let it be like so. I'm all for the eckhart way ... BUT ... sheeple don't understand how it is that such passive letting go actually enables one to make such a stand.

It's not so easy to understand if one is gainfully employed (self or not) ... emotionally invested in how hard oneself works. Judging quickly takes place, justify ones efforts - then comparisons made to other's not working and from there the self policing take place ... just like those up the chain designed it to be. Shame - Guilt and more Shame ... we impose it on others resultant from said investment - illusions ... and for what? For things? For Image? ... it's not for love because non of those 'things' are capable or giving back. Nar ... fuck all that shit ... fuck the system ... we don't need that shit. I've been pushing hard to reveal this BS work ethic that's pounding the confidence of so many people I have met down at the local community centres. On the way out the door today, I was organising a drop off for one fella saying ... don't you worry, I'll bring over 20 odd seasons split across several series to help take you mind of those 20 BS J-O-B applications they expect of you (OR ELSE!!! its your rent and food!!!) ...

None of these people are going to work - there too busy being kicked while they are down. Told to see psychologists for their evident hangups, continue their psychosocialization with fucked up like minds, take their pills - only then to be told if you can't find a job in this town ... then take it somewhere - away from your friends and family, away form all your supports. PFFFT. Don't tell employers about your incapacity ... LIE ... if you can't find legitimate job applications ... then LIE ... and so on ... conflict after conflict ... this is how these people are expected to live. I'm not talking about alcoholics or drug addicts ... not hoons, hooligans or bogans. I'm talking about legitimate individuals suffering and being medicated with debilitating symptoms. More and MORE people are being tremendously impacted by the bureaucracy that supports the privileged / selfish. Mind you the sheep take to selfish desires as commodities are made cheap enough to keep everyone on all lvles hooked (plays into self policing/shame and blaming)

Go watch the Zeitgeist series for a little education on how that works ... just glean ... you'll soon get the picture.

Sigh ... Anyways ... Screw those up the ladder who they themselves are living lies as well. Like I said ... I'll put in my submission ... take what I can get ... but in the end ... the best policy is to say FUCK THE MONEY and live on less. See the the system for what it really is. On that note ... respect the individual, but watch where you put your energy. Right now ... it's back into myself and of course my close friends and family.

Humans ... what to do D ... I think more time needed with the trees ... the water as well ... but trees I find better for some reason. Guess I am not a fish.

Cool Rant ... I enjoyed. Dreaming trees now ... Trees ... getting lost in the branches ... lost in the branches ... actually roots now ... down into the soil ... down down and further down. Like a good feeling of drowning ... to drown , drown ... yea ... that feels good. FTW ... let it go ... drown ... drown.

Awesome ... I just mixed the concept of water ... but just drowned myself in the dirt. Again a play on words ... it actually felt quite good. I miss the soil with all my heart. I loved it when I was able to toil, grow my own food without always begging permission. We are beggars in the winners and losers society. I also miss the hard core poetry that exposes like so. I just keep making my own. I find hope when I come back in the form of a plant basking in the sun. Yea ... the ultimate cycle of life. Is how I felt the sun this afternoon when I captured that shadow of the bike ... and what I thought to be myself.

I know you work hard D - I respect you and any of the others that WORK whatever the fuck that word means ... please don't be hard on others struggling in the system who look as if they don't want to work ... it's nowhere as simple as that. Who can blame anyone not wanting to live in this pathetic existence. Life in the west is nothing like they paint it to be. Not worth the stigma nor the stress. The noise is insane, the rampant desire to be more than already is ... pffft ... Those 3rd world comparisons ... Pffft ... you miss the fucking point. Missionary syndrome and fucking sheep mentality response that one. If anything ... one could build a case how some of those countries are better off ... however since the privileged are now picking what little fertile space is left ... is just a matter of time before we all end up beneath baron soil.

Sigh .... At least we have the sun and a few trees left. I think I am ready now ...

-------Beam me up Scotty! ----

Not to worry D ... you know the purging process I go through when I prep to detox my body. I hope you don't take anything I said personally re your own world view. I work hard not to personalize things which is why I am still able to walk out my front door. It is getting hard to tolerate people ... but for the most part while I am supported by others ... including yourself and other friends ... I am able to help myself and others where it counts most. Is how it should be done in here ... but we don't have time or space left for BS - which is why I am so glad your still here. When you go ... I think I won't be far behind. I'm talking both in here and in life. Just like my brother said to me ... I am now saying it to you. Somehow though ... when I go ... I aim to do it with a warm glow! Coming back up as a plant ... to be consumed by the light ... Not to enter an illusionary tunnel ... but to simply end with no end in sight!
    Last edited by Imperfect; 07-17-2018 at 07:10 AM.

First of all we are going to be on the earth too long so this is a good news. I do believe something willl wipe humanity out. There is not other option.
    When you want to help someone ; do not give him fish , give him a fishing rod
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore