Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Somebody's Journal

Keeping Balance:

Cuppa Time

BRB - for a good chinwag in my fine live editing style.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-12-2018 at 05:00 AM.

That's fantastic )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I thought you might like that D. I struggle with the amount of images passing my eyes each day, so I figure it's a good practice to start putting out some inspiring ones. I've been printing out similar ones for my grandson and sticking them on the fridge at his optimal viewing height. It warms my heart to see eyes light up each time he sees them. He is an extremely visual individual. Hey Sal, I also started this thread because of something you said ... about liking to read how well I am doing. Thanks for encouraging like so Sal. I figured to post a few smiling pics.

I've been using food for comfort - but I am not cut up about it. You know me - It won't be long before I start my detailed reporting on or start making affirmations relating exercise and well being goals. I'm allowing a couple more weeks in which time I hope to get a handle on the food side of things. The residual from my other thread is going to take a lot more time yet. That said ... the kick off in this thread really will be about balancing things out. Due warning - each topic can get a bit full on - Small waves that build up into huge ones ... keeping momentum ... setting intention and all that kind of thing - BUT even then:

... Some Moments can only be Satisfied with a Big Squishy Grandma Hug!

- You better be smiling D! -

... & Sal ... if you say you don't have a grandma, I'm booking a flight & coming over there to give you a big squishy hug!!!

Night Guys ... ZZZzzz
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-12-2018 at 05:48 AM.

Vegged out on World of Tanks and caught up with an old tank buddy whilst doing so. He was asking me about making videos as he want to show off his welding skills to friends and family. I took it as an opportunity to play around with some different cameras and threw something together as he seemed interested in the idea of using an off camera microphone. I made a mess of things with one of the cameras not being set up correctly, another in a different resolution and I should of been more discrete with yet another.

BUT - the syncing of the audio across the three cameras and the process of cutting the clips and joining them was pretty straight forward the close of the evening. Over all it was fun all things considered. Great distraction for me at the moment. I really still don't know what I am doing with video ... but it's fun learning. I know its good to create space for the brain ... and whilst it looks like I am not giving mine a break, I think changing up my hobbies is actually a good thing for me. I tend to return the same ones over time, but thankfully I have enough to cycle through.

A repeated story in this video (perhaps more engaging) ... My WOT buddy has not heard it like so though. I think I do another video more on how all the technical side works for me ... I could do with more learning on that side of things.

I tried posting at Beyond Blue ... a mental health site here in Australia. The moderators would not let my post through. I actually made a big attempt to watch the negative language, used no swear works - per sey - and even finished it with some kind of request to allow others to chime in. Trust me, when I say this place is awesome just the way it is.

Night Guys ... Life still sucks right now for me ... however this is me just trying to get back on my feet. I defiantly want to start taking my cameras out a little more and set up the hammock while I am at it. Perhaps a multi camera performance in setting up a day camp where I take some photos and go on a little hike.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adios ... until next post.

This is my new Nick - Wanted to do away with the 5000+ post count.

Making new video ... will upload soon.

Adios until next post

Scratch that - mic shorted out ... Dahila ... are you still a member of that red forum that you one you linked me to years ago? Its a black and Red forum? Does that rind any bells. PM if you remember. TY.
    Last edited by PonderThe2nd; 07-14-2018 at 02:07 AM.

yes I can link you but that forum is kind of slow now. Do you want link to it and few other places?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yes please

& TY

MONDAY sigh ... Day One!

OK - Time to takes the gloves off. I know what's got to be done but the knowledge is useless if I don't have the stuff to do what needs to be done. Back on the bike! ... to many failed starts but as is like to kick starting a bike. Back on lemon water and out the door with - do more chores and keep myself motivated with the end result. Hmmm ... There is a time to envisage the nectar, but at the risk of losing the present. I think that time has come for me. I know the taste that comes from natural healing. I also have another grandiose agenda in all this. I want to rediscover disconnecting from my body. There are several names for it ... but I care less for the club mentality. For now I just focus on taking back control.

Smiles to think you have heard this all before. Lets see if I can do this yet again.

It can be hard to clean up one's act when living with others. Already ... I come home after a morning walk beneath a soothing winter's sun and I am greeted with the waft of banana pancakes. Arrrrrrrr ... COME ON!!!

OK ... just two ... I'll just have two.

So far so good. We shall see how I fair for the rest of the day. The cockles thus far are doing well.