Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    I am not able to take whining of any kind, you know that , this is why I have a bad reputation hehehe here on forum. I will understand when people say nonsense but whining just make me furious. It must be also the special kind of whining, You know D. what I am talking about.
    I hope I do not push negativity on you while we chat from time to time.
    Anyway I could not manage the keyboard lag fixed everything it did not help. I found keyboard Microsoft 8000, wired one , in my basement, I forgot how much I like it, no lag anymore, my two other keyboard are malfunctioning, dropping connection. Getting back on wired keyboard which is very good keyboard, touch typing on it, I love it, so one more reason to be happy about it I joined MeWe , check it up
    Last edited by Dahila; 08-12-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

All good D - More saying for my own state of mind. Is directed at me. ... and yes I know what where you are coming from.

Wireless tech has different grades of efficiency. You have to pay premium price for reduced lag. My ear buds are pretty good, but fail miserably in other areas. I preferred wired due to less interference and ZERO lag, however have been lured in by ease of use regarding wireless technology. Wireless keyboard absolutely a NO NO for my gaming preferences - so to for the mouse. Music and Phone calls Is not an issue - Using premium updated wireless tech sees watching movies not out of sync with my latest ear buds, however as said ... having Volume issues and now returning a $300.00 set:

https://www.samsung.com/au/wearables...M-R140NZKAXSA/

Of course that is a rip off price ... best to get online elsewhere, however I suggest people steer clear of that linked product. Thankfully I got them just as a bonus.

Wired will be best for quite some time ... a long time.

oh thanks so I did good to connect my wired one. I was actually looking for wired one Microsoft 8000 but they not make it anymore, The one I have is at least 5 years old but after drying the beer my man spill on it is awesome, working like tornado
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thursday we should get the results on Lisa's nasty patch of skin that was cut out. Is hard not to think about. Lisa claims the doctor is worried about it. They dug deep to cut it out and she bleed a fair bit that night. I have to do most things that involve Lisa using her arm. They say if it comes back as malignant - they will have to cut out the closest lymph node and run a test on it.

Lisa has been quite sensitive and reactive all in one. I'm holding my breath a little bit as well.

I think that's about as much as I wish to discuss on that. Not much else we can do till we get the results.
    __________________________________________________ _______

It is awful, please let me know the results, my thoughts are with you L and u
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

What's a bit of cancer to a preexisting condition of primary progressive autoimmune disease? I need just remind myself of that debilitating disease. There's really nothing I can do other than put into practice all that I have been drawing upon in my own attempts to ride this existence and all the experiences I've both been privileged and disadvantaged by. Without a doubt the unpleasant diagnoses of cancer will rock our world. Until the results are in I guess this is just another opportunity to see how short life really is. Whatever the results I need to be there more than I have been. I'm doing my best all things considered. We have both had a LOT on our plate. I'll support her in whatever direction she moves.
    _________

On other fronts ... I'm already thinking of whether I want to go do the big Xmas bash held at my wife's parents. With all that I have been enduring, I think it's best I pass on that. I'll talk to my eldest daughter and see if she can take up the drivers seat for that rather long trip. It's not unusual for my wife to be OK with me staying at home during this period of year. Most times I have gone. It can be a chore for us 'all' having to put up with opinions flying across a gorging table at a time of year that is pretentiously sold as compassionately getting along. This is one year I can do without such a tasteless feast. If you can take the Christ out of Xmas, then it might not be as a draining experience.

People ... Watch Ya Gonna Do. My love for them this year is to try and not be there for them. Everything is not as it seems. If my wife want's me there, so that she too can endure ... well ... that's going to an exercise and a half.

Speaking of exercise ... I best head off to the gym so I can better deal with what is.

Adios ... until next post.
    Last edited by Imperfect; 08-14-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Try to look after yourself also so you have the strength during this difficult time.

That's good advice Sal. I'll take it. Walked into town today to meet up with a friend or two. On the way home I popped into an opp shop. Before I entered the store, I rested my bag on a concrete container wall to pull out my reading glasses with the intention to by a donated book. When doing so I noticed an old guy coming out of the store with his walker and his wife. He did not seem to happy as he pointed to his car tire at which stage I was then walking past to enter the shop. I saw they had a fancy Mercedes Benz but not so fancy with a flat tire. LOL

I kind of knew they were in a jam whilst I mused over how this couple were attending the charity shop in their Mercedes Benz. Perhaps someone slashed there tire ... just a passing thought. I dismissed my bias and walked back out of the shop and asked if they had all the gear in their boot to change the tire. The lady said they could call road side assist. I could do it now in less than 15 minutes as typical wait times for a flat tire can take up to an hour. Although I must admit when she thought of road side assist, I kind of thought - Good Idea ... Long story short ... 15 minutes later ... everyone had smiles on their faces. I finally went into the store where I tried not to leave black sooty tire marks on all the books I was flicking through.

I bought the following book:

It's an old book by today's lightening speed antics ... and whilst I don't agree with some of the stats and claims being made ... It does have some nuggets in it that I will look into sharing once I can work out my new scanner.

Into my second week at the gym and feeling my strength slowly starting to return. I think my intention to be fit @ fifty (about 6 months) is on par. Not that I want to look that far ahead. Definitely not interested in the 10 year scenario. I leave that to the marketers. However ... I will share the following before going to bed. Is a good watch for people waking up to the reality of preconditioning in western society. Very challenging stuff ... but only for those ready to hear. It's not a challenge to be enforced like most community facilities/services impose on today's modern consumers.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

What is Red-Pilling I had to look it up ... but once I did ... It made enough sense. Hmm Perhaps a still vague though. Red Pill as in talking to those still sleeping or just staring to wake up.

Thanks for the input ross. I do see it differently. I don't eat meat or dairy (socially I do or when I am lazy) and most people think that is the kiss of death. I am here clearly living proof that is not the case.

Depends on your definition of exercise. Again - I have been doing it most of my life. I know what works for me. Keeping active (exercise within whatever context) very much greatly improves my health. How many meals is not so straight forward. I don't have a gall bladder number one ... anxiety also limits digestion but exercise can actually helps with that - (again context to meaning of exercise very general - activity ... movement and so on)

I've done very well on two meals to only one meal a day ... and even going several days without eating ... again ... not so simple. (multiple small ones in a window of time - changes depending on my physical and emotional status) There are many ways for many folks all of whom in this day and age have many varying degrees of broken antonyms.

Building and maintaining muscle makes me stronger. I am actually in the phase of building strength through gradual exposure and repetition. Eating well and thinking good thoughts will not do me any good if I'm living a sedentary life. This too I know for a fact. I have been getting weaker since I stopped moving ... exercising. I try not to use the word train ... even exercise ... it's often misconstrued by people who do not like to be active or unable to be therefor struggle with a form of bias. Walking can be seen as exercise ... if your not used to it ... you have to start slow in which time you build up strength. You build strength through the act of gradual exposure and a slow increase in resistance. yadda yadda

I am getting stronger as a result from my intentional activities, structured on gradual exposure, increased exertion and repetition based on my previous 43 years (off and on) years of exercise experience. (I would of killed myself long ago if I did not exercise to deal with my depression) Psychological well being and motivation being part and parcel to activity, outdoors and other variables. yadda yadda ... I started practicing these methods at age 7 whilst watching Richard Simmons. I went from him to Arny and everywhere between. As for food, rest and all else ... I have documented extensively in here to which others have seen the proof of what I can achieve. When I give up I get weak ... the only thing that brings me back is my exercise routine. (Among all those other things ... but without keeping active ... nope ... don't work for me ... I was made to keep moving in between bouts of healthy down time which this PC is probably not so good for)

I am sure your plan and advice works well for you. You certainly talk about it like it does. I get that. I try to be careful when making claims for others though as I know first hand how my routine does not work for others. I enjoy breaking my body down only to see it bounce back all the more. I have good genetics for this process. Despite the fact we age and die ... lack of exercise makes me weak whilst in contrast embarking back into my active routines after stopping ... does in fact make me stronger.

There is science online that can debate and or support how seniors can actually get stronger through a structured weight resistance routine. I really don't need to go through it as I already know it works for me ... as you age it's ... like everything else it's more about balance. Doing things in the right doses can see improvements where we have done to little or is good for maintaining a relative strength until our last breathe.

Thanks for sharing what works for you.

I best get in some of that sleep. Hopefully tomorrow we find out if Lisa has and has not cancer.

I also meet another mentor / support person.

Forgive my passion on what works for me. I'll be sure to be taking more specific notes as the weeks go on. It's ironic to ready your thoughts as I am actually in the building strength phase before I hit my shredding phase that is then dialed back like a Marathon runner that regains strength. Tearing down, then building up ... recovery ... and so forth ... a complex process that's not so much after you have years of experience that can be greatly assisted with much of the basics you have mentioned ... although specified to an individuals anatomy and genetics. I'm more into cardio which Is extremely misconstrued this day and age. I don't even want to go there other than record my own experiences.

Don't disappear on me now Ross? I let you know how my treadmill run goes tomorrow. Again ... for now I am just going through the motions. Tearing down, building up ... cleansing as I go. Getting stronger BRO! hehe ...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz Night night.
    Last edited by Imperfect; 08-15-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Oh Ross does not know your story, I do not remember in which tread it is, the change, the clean eating. I think imperfect could teach a lot of people how to eat , and what to eat, I am on high protein low carbs no sugar but it is because it is the only way to control my blood glucose, I wish I could eat like imperfect, .......eh
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore