Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello new here

hello new here

i'm wondering if i have anxiety or not, and i tried posting a thread about it twice now since a few days (like three or five days) so i primarily wanted to test this once again, and also just saying hi. so, hi

Hi Cool Bird,
    What makes you think you might have anxiety?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue123 View Post
    Hi Cool Bird,
    What makes you think you might have anxiety?
    i tend to feel this rush of panic (like my heart would start beating faster) on such stupid and irrational things, like this one time i wanted to buy some food for my family at home since i'm at a place where it sells good food, but i just doubt myself for no reason, keep telling myself 'maybe the next store' over and over and ended up buying food near home, and i just felt so stupid and dumb. i also can't stand being still for too long, like when i'm in a ceremony or something similar, i'd feel stressed and fidgety, going out is something that i also struggle with, i even rejected hanging out with my good friend once or twice because i overthink about what we'll talk about and i can't think of anything so i wanted to avoid the awkward possibilities and i feel horrible, but i think i'm getting better at that. but i mean, i don't know, it might just be me

Same here - I don't know why some threads get overlooked :/

Hi Cool Bird,
    It seems like you do seem to worry about a bunch of different things. Why don't you private message me and we can discuss more about it

Hi samv315,
    Know that you are important and that if you would like to talk to someone, than feel free to direct message me

Blue123

Hi Cool Bird,
    It seems like you do seem to worry about a bunch of different things. Why don't you private message me and we can discuss more about it
    i tried to PM you but the requirements for PMing other people seems to be having posted 10 times or more, so that's unfortunate

Hi samv315,
    Know that you are important and that if you would like to talk to someone, than feel free to direct message me

Blue123
    any other way i can contact you? or do i just spam on this thread until i have 10 posts?

Hi Cool Bird,
    You can reach me through the 7 cups app my username is caring love10 and just let me know who you are a head of time

Blue 123

Thanks, Blue123. One of the Senior Members told me this forum is very quiet, much quieter than it used to be. I think I'm going to switch over to Patient or 7 Cups.