Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: hello new here

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Blue123 View Post
    Hi Cool Bird,
    What makes you think you might have anxiety?
    i tend to feel this rush of panic (like my heart would start beating faster) on such stupid and irrational things, like this one time i wanted to buy some food for my family at home since i'm at a place where it sells good food, but i just doubt myself for no reason, keep telling myself 'maybe the next store' over and over and ended up buying food near home, and i just felt so stupid and dumb. i also can't stand being still for too long, like when i'm in a ceremony or something similar, i'd feel stressed and fidgety, going out is something that i also struggle with, i even rejected hanging out with my good friend once or twice because i overthink about what we'll talk about and i can't think of anything so i wanted to avoid the awkward possibilities and i feel horrible, but i think i'm getting better at that. but i mean, i don't know, it might just be me

Hi Cool Bird,
    It seems like you do seem to worry about a bunch of different things. Why don't you private message me and we can discuss more about it

Quote Originally Posted by Blue123 View Post
    Hi Cool Bird,
    It seems like you do seem to worry about a bunch of different things. Why don't you private message me and we can discuss more about it
    i tried to PM you but the requirements for PMing other people seems to be having posted 10 times or more, so that's unfortunate