Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: hello all

hello all

hi. im marshmallow peep! been on here very briefly b4. checking in again after a few years! i have dreadful anxiety at all times. which i think stems directly from how i was treated in childhood. anyone else feel that way? i feel best when keeping to myself, and conversely feel left out and all alone in doing this! sound familiar to anyone? give me a shout! thanx for reading this.

Welcome aboard, marshmallow peep!
    I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His peace and provide the help you need at this time. Please know that you’re not alone and you can always come here to share. Stay strong. Hugs!

Welcome back. You may feel better if you force yourself to be more social as studies have shown it is better for overall mental health to be more social.

Kirk, I never knew that! I have read about exercise, etc but not about being more social, but makes sense. I try to help people a lot, which seems to help me as much as them.

I'm exactly the same way peep...
    I'm twisted like an Rubiks cube.
    Add me as a friend on here to talk..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go to link below to see me and Esme.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

https://image.ibb.co/gCKsxq/33816540-807220306145297-7328234837234417664-n.jpg

It's good to have you back, Marshmallow Peep!