Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Whilst I often am repelled from matter of fact speech or a dialogue that proposes how I or others should or should not feel; I'll grant you it is very well written. I like the fact that you eventually included some options regarding possible solutions that may or may not work depending on the readers point of view, circumstances and willingness to improve.

As for the dynamic that Age plays into Anxiety Getting Worse? I think if anything, that's a really intriguing topic! Interestingly enough there is a bit of an irony as forums like these are filling up with the very young which presents an interesting contrast that in some ways can still be examined in relation to your question regarding exposure and time.

I'm a stickler for presenting cases from personal experience and not projecting absolutes through unfamiliar episodes which are more sold off more as authoritative expressions that lead many of us sufferers into a state of suggestibility. Being easily lead to a conclusion that's not really on par for the individual. None the less ... influential witting is all about selling a concept irrespective of whether it's right or wrong. I think that creates more anxiety in itself.

None the less ... those above thoughts being nothing more than my reservations to said question and one's link ... Yes Age in a world as complex and bombastic as ours - indeed Yes - ... Age in terms of Length of Time Exposed to the world in which I see - does surely ware on one's ability to sustain X amount of stress. Just as all living things grow old and eventually die. It's worth noting that the term age itself in no more than a container that has many elements that add to the outcome in which a person is worn down OR end up being in whatever state before one's end. Many of these elements being Environmental and Time Endured. Thus one's man journey although short lived can in fact be rather more stressed than that of an older hand that has lived well.

We are as old as we feel ... not as we are told.

Thx for sharing.

Just my two cents : )
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-22-2018 at 05:19 PM.