Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hello, new here, sometimes just need to talk

I'm between jobs right now and home alone all the time, and I think sometimes that makes me more conscious of my body and my health, and I feel more anxious. Being middle-aged and post-menopausal brings on strange symptoms too that scare me. I mostly struggle with health phobia anxiety and germ phobia. It helps to know there are others out there who can relate and understand and don't judge.

Hi there. I am post menopausal too. Physically, no complaints, but I am coming up on 56 yrs old, and doubts anxiety and fear creeping in. I still have my job but it's a very physical job. So hope I can continue to cut it. How r u doing?

Hi, Marshmallow Peep, thanks for the reply. Some days I stay busy and don't worry too much and other days all I do is worry about every little thing.

Hi ParAnnoyed. How r u? I am much the same! Either worry about every little thing, or I don't. There's no in between right?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow peep View Post
    Hi ParAnnoyed. How r u? I am much the same! Either worry about every little thing, or I don't. There's no in between right?
    Well, I seem to be worried, about everything, all the time, so at least you can go back and forth!

Also new here. Welcome!

Hello, I’m new as well and when I’m bored my mind just wonders and wonders and I could go to one extreme to the other