Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

New person saying hi

I feel like my anxiety is ruining my life. The pit just keeps getting deeper and deeper. I'm 58, live in the Midwest, have a job. In debt. Feel like a failure. Today is a bad day, and I'm not sure why. I just feel like it's all caving in on me.

When I was 58 I had started to figure out the "life" I am older than you and I am not a f**** failure even I was thinking this about myself for decades. Welcome to Forum.
    I also have good days and bad days, the constant ups and downs are part of life and everyone goes through it, We are just extra sensitive people that all. I have days I feel like s**** and can not pin point why. You are not alone in this
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi 'writer58' - The illusive dream comes to mind.

Welcome to the forum. I turn 50 next year. Nice to see some older folk joining the ranks.

Welcome buddy. Enjoy this community.

Hi there. I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles. How are you feeling now? Are you seeing a therapist/counselor for your anxiety? Please know that you can always come here to share and you’ll find a lot of help & support here. Looking forward to hearing from you. Hugs!