Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

First time seeking anyone who understands

I stumbled upon this page while searching "How to not let anxiety ruin your relationships" after a significant argument with my husband and feeling like I couldn't find to explain the "why" of my action of not kissing him goodbye this morning. Some days are really heavy and while he the only thing that calms the anxiety storm in my life, I don't have him today. I hurt him. I apologized but without an explanation, I don't know how to make it better. I'm hoping to learn from all of you, since I've never really had anyone who understands that chaotic, messy, blurry part of all of my thoughts. So, hello! And thank you in advance.

Polar, I think there are people who understand. And I think some of them are right here on AnxietyForum.net.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. We all argue. I have been married almost 32 years and we still have arguments, so don't let it get you down too much.

welcome to the forum, yes our anxiety influence relationships and usually the bad way. My hubby does understand to the certain point, cause he suffers with it too, not so much as I do but he survived a quiet few panic attacks
    Every relationship has downs and ups, anxiety is a part of us .......
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore