Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Guess who just spilt a glass of water over his Gaming Laptop AGAIN!!!!!!!! Thankfully it did not short out like last time. Remember the post I made on that. Lol Not. This time I upended it as quick as you can blink your eye this letting 95% drain out the vents whilst ducking the laptop up and down to flush every drop I could possibly get out. PHEW ... I was able to save my Sims 2 game and shut the com down whilst keeping it in a verticle position. I took the back off but did not need to use food dryer this time or remove the hdd,ram,battery and so on.

I've been nervous all day about tommorow big trip.

Will try and get some sleep now. Night night. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ps ... hope all is as well as can be. Guess who else cant breath through his nose. Rolls eyes. Thank goodness I have a mouth ... although it's just not the same as breathing through the nose. I'm sure it was my dinner tonight. Not to worry ... at least my computer still starts up.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-14-2018 at 05:28 AM.

eh ...........I am still sick now I got ear pain and today I finish my antibiotic so I do not know what next. I can breath through the nose already so there is a progress Maybe my steroids Rhinocort started to kick in is already two weeks, the peak of it's performance is 30 days but ........hopefully i will be better. I am very tired with all that is going on. Markets are pretty bad for the last two months...Your trip will be ok , trust me
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Glad your breathing a little better but to srry hear the markets are not going so well.

As of my trip away - I've been up since 1am and having difficulty sleeping since 11am ... went to bed around 9pm. I have an upset stomach which brings me to the topic of Mint Tea. I know you propose not having it any more than once a week. I myself benefit from mint tea. I don't have a gall bladder therefore actually get benefit from the bile production that comes with consuming it. If one also times it's consumption within a period of eating, they may also reap other benefits of mint tea without that ill effects that come from regular consumption. Each to their own. I cross mint tea with other digestive teas such as chamomile and ginger. Again having no gall bladder I prefer the stronger bile producing herbal teas. That said I also sleep on a raised bed and combat GERD which for me is virtually a non issue since I dropped my weight that came from taking meds. In fact most of the associated health warning regarding Mint tea and other digestive herbs like it are a non issue - for me it's reported negative effect actually helps me. It helps to know the reasons and one's own body when it comes to the pseudo science that abounds on the net ... especially with herbs, supps and the like. Of course that's neither to say one is right or wrong ... fuck that shit. It is what it is after I take it and find out for myself over a period of whatever time and contrast it with bla bla and yadda yadda.

Actually right now I am sipping freshly made ginger tea. That too requires practice and listening to ones own body.

The bigger and more current issues that is plaguing my is having let my Gut Health recline! As a result I am starting to fucking itch once more - Grrrrrrrrr. The damn body lice - itching under the eyes. I think I can almost manage it through being aware of my current health. (tuning the fuck back in - but first need to detox and get a grip on the additive behaviors ... la la and fucking LA) Gut health being %100 where I have let myself down. That combined with a fuck load of stress this year. Alas my acknowledgement of these facts with previous experience in the healing of such ... will see me come out the other side.

Living without a gall bladder is defiantly trick stuffy ... basically no room for error. Yea yea ... I have said many times before and obviously it needs saying some MORE!

The whole Gut and Brain Concept is nothing new. I don't really care for all the Marketing on that 'connection' - I am however into the psychology of how our thoughts affect health and starting to make a return to using food as medicine; not using sups! I'd rather resort to using 'super foods' before going sups yet even then I really don't like playing into the market. Unfortunately the degradation of our food supply is playing into the market that will eventually see us all taking pills with beverages and treats in between. I just don't want to be part of that world. It's a fucking sad tale and place to be.

BUT - we still have plenty of choices even if those are laden with pesticides. Fucked if I can afford organic and most organic practices now actually include the use of poisons in one form or another ... not discounting the air and water to which is passed the tipping point (beyond one's control) and affected world wide. I managed to clean myself out on our toxic fruit and veggies once before ... requires a cleansing process via fasting as too exercise. The later when I am able to do it enough is an excellent way for cleaning the lymphatic system. Using food for medicine though only works once I have cleaned out the junk!

The first thing I am going to do when I get back from this trip is to really focus on cleaning my act up once again with regard to food. I don't like eating smaller meals and more of them, however for the sake of my gut I have no choice ... especially with no ball bladder which makes that act even more of a science/art.

Disclaimer ... this is just my shit and only what I am aiming for me. I make no claims or agree with any of the BS on the internet ... I only choose the foods, times, amounts and regularity that works for me. Fuck preaching the shit! Leave that to the food advocates, moralists and so on. If I eat plants only ... it's because it helps me ... if I eat the odd fish (and yes with the possibility of all kinds of fucked up metals and radiation) I'll only do so because I am reaping some form of benefit that works for me.

Supposed I cannot have nuts - however if I soak them for X and then dry them for X ... they go a long way to helping me sustain a Raw'ish' (not 100% fucking religious/cultist/fad like freaks!) Food diet which for the most part was the key to my success with healing my gut where I happily sustaining what seemed to be my optimal weight.

What fucked me up? - Possible the clinical nature of my mental illness combined with simply being subject to such this toxic world in all its states/lvles. Then of course taking on and or being around others that are also struggling with their own debilitating conditions where instead of running away like a new ager or latest selfy gen X,Y,Z (the fucking lot of US) - I cling, endure, and basically suffer to no end. It's not like I am clinging out of love either - I'll be honest about that too - co-dependency is another delusion/illusion in itself that's as mess up as thinking of one's self. I just figure it's best to suffer as a family rather than by one's self. Or at least that's what I am telling myself. Memebers/peoples of all kinds outside my family are all welcome to come on in and suffer with us ... the more the merrier.

In the mean time I just help out when I can. Down in the bottom of the barrel - where so many of us are stuck. I hate this whole facade of climbing out though. Not with the ladders our society bestows. But that's another story and one more suited to a thread in a forum like this. One to challenge the BS that so many are deluded with. That's right ... the house, the car and white picket fence. : ) The Money!!! That there is the real delusion. More Please ... Can I have some MORE!!! Yet something else New agers, Mystics, well being yuppies and New Generation Xs,Ys, and ZZZZs are into other than running from anything that resonates lower than themselves. Me me me me me ... Mummy and Dadys fault ... and then of course me ... SOCIETY!!! Same thing different channel. That to has to be expelled. Part of the toxic thinking that cause this damn itching. Part and parcel of the by product and existing.

Righto ... what the fuck to do now? Hmmmmmmmmm ...

I'll try some meditation and let all this mental masturbation go.

Adios ... until next post:

This sounds good - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz Just let all this shit go ... Just let all this shit go ... just let all this shit go ... just let all this shit go ... just let all this shit go:
    https://youtu.be/cboLIUvUJAA?t=103
    Set volume at least half way and use headphones. Starts of quiet by gets louder. This guy is very skilled. I like this mostly as I have grown beyond guided meditations (bar a few exceptions - rare for me now) ... however guided may be better suited to those who are not so familiar with opening up to the idea of emptying ones head. The is no such things as can't meditate. Every human being can meditate ... you just have to practice it is all. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm off to practice until I fall to sleep. Truth be told if I practice properly and more often I would not be in the state I am currently in ... but then I have practiced enough that things could be worse if not for being able to come up with good finds like this. .... ZZZZZZzzzzzz

Edit ... very fucking happy my laptop still works!!! Much gratitude for that.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-14-2018 at 11:23 AM.

With only a few hours to go now I am still pondering on my food approach and given the issues I am having with my gut health Vs no gall bladder, it looks like I'm going to have to go the small portions sizes with possibly more than 3 times a day. I'm still not convinced grazing is going to work for me. Mostly because I struggle with stopping. This morning I just had a small pineapple. I'm feeling OK with that although still craving - but not hungry in the true sense.

I know I said I was not going to focus on cleaning up my food until I got back - but after researching more into my issues - I think now is time to start. One thing I am feeling the early onset of is:

Sphincter of Oddi dysfunction

I came across this disorder while again researching healthy practices for those of us who've had their gall bladders removed. After reading a few more articles after wiki ... well you know that feeling like when penny drops. I'm not experiencing the full on pains / symptoms (not yet) but all the food types that trigger the symptoms of this dysfunction are pretty much what I have been struggling with. That combined with gall bladder removal being reported as inevitably leading to this wonderful disorder has pricked my ears. It's yet another one of those knowns that doctors don't tell you. IBS/constipation with Vagus Nerve issues + Clinical Case of Anxiety disorders and so on and on are all very much cause for concerns for me ... so It is with caution and great interest I look further into medical conditions relating to all matters in digestion.

I really could care less for proponents who speak out against Dr Google - it is the local DRs that often fail me. I did really REALLY well in healing myself last time round and that was absolutely no thanks for any of the Doctors I saw or see. The only reason I have regressed is because I allowed myself so - I gave in to the influence of all those our wonderful marketing + that too of basic socialization in the context of social compliance.

Food for thought - Nothing more ... Just being careful as my gut and associated tracts have been tightening up resulting in small bouts of pain. Is good to keep things real.

Time for some water and some more rest before I jump on an aeroplane.

We are back Mr.P
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Wonder why it went down for so long?

13 days hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hey Ponder and Dahila..

Yeah I figured it was gone for good there. Glad to see its back.

Take care and hope all is well

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Hey Ponder and Dahila..

Yeah I figured it was gone for good there. Glad to see its back.

Take care and hope all is well
    So were we, I do not post a lot but like to check the forums from time to time and see familiar faces
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi Sal - Yea. This forum is one of a kind. It's pretty much the same as other anxiety forums goes when it comes to feeding today's wide spread frivolous and neurotic behaviors; however the free reign we seem to be given as forum users is the main attraction for me. I'm actually going through a bit of a similar thing in society where I wish to remain a service user that defines his own boundaries. More on that later.

For now - It's great to see you back as well Sal. I'm guessing you also like the space this place offers regarding your own writings?

Hope the both of you have been well enough.

I'm off for a mid afternoon run around a park.