Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yea cool - I think I will gel with Sims 2 for a while once I get some time. I managed to change the config file to get my native rez of 1920X1080. Although I had to disable shadows due to a glitches resultant from upping the rez ... it looks pretty glossy for what it is. I really want to see what Sims 3 in missing once I make the transition in the months ahead. Sims 4 does look very polished but no good if it does not retain the emotional connection. The social aspect is still there in the expansion packs with Sims 2 - but retains the amount of interactions that's been lost over the years.

Took me hours to google and set up for my somewhat up to date gaming PC. Thankfully I have the system to experiment up to Sims 4 - I really hope Sims 5 takes the best of 2 some of 3 with the polish of 4. Too tired to learn the ropes all over again ... think I will relax with some ancient astronaut discussions on Youtube. One of the first things in Sims I will set up is a good work out room ... To emulate the vision of what I would like in my own home. On that front I am sticking to my guns ... back into weight training and also walking. Doing as well as can be all things considered.

I have to be honest. I feel like shit tonight. On the news some Autistic Kid got bashed at school by 5 kids. Two using large spanners. The new reported that 80% of kids at school that get targeted are Autistic. Not something I need to hear all things considered with my grandson going through the BS he currently is.

In other news ... more police beating on suspects like psychopaths themselves.

Why my wife watches that shit I will never know ... it is a lesson for me though ... to turn the damn thing off as soon as she is out of the living room and also why I tend to ware headphones while she watching the news. Generally we turn it down which is good me being basically deaf. SIGH ...

The other thing is I am peaking out about the big trip away to attend the mental health conference this Tuesdays coming. No one is responding to my emails about the travel plans. My support person also needs to know what's going on. I ended up having to advise head office that local area management are not responding to my emails which is now resulting in higher ups going to ring to discuss said issues. It's more stress I don't fucking need. If they just did there fucking job and remembered that I am a service uses and not staff they would do well to said triggers. Just do your fucking jobs peoples. A little acknowledgement goes a long way. Why the fuck I said yes to this position is beyond me. I expect it won;t last long if they keep treating me with disrespect.

I actually already found another service provider that seems to be more suited to me. This other place puts too much pressure on my kind 'byproduct' of their wondrous ideology.

Anyways ... that is supposed to be what I am going to talk about ...eventually. Tell them what they don't want to here. I think area management already regretting having picked me.

OK - feeling better now. Like all of the above we'll prepare ahead of time and deal with what is to come. Grandson included.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Night night .....
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-10-2018 at 03:57 AM.

RIGHTO - Good session of body resistance and use of power bands this morning. I'm kind of wrestling in rages this day. I have a yard to mow but will go out for a brisk walk and grab some morning rays before they get too extreme! (Australia here) - still hitting temps around 30 Celsius in some parts on the east coast with it being like winter - like WTF? Whatever ... I guess it is the opposite on the other side? I surely miss the seasons ... No matter I am taking the good with the other as I know it's going to get a hell of a lot worse with climate being less of an issue. What a wonderful thought ... is what that is.

So - get off this thing and go do what needs doing. ... all good ... half way into it after feeding off a few people on the way ... I'll be good to start mowing when I get back.

Good Day! 6000 IUs of natural sun light the good old fashioned way. Couple of Table spoons of organic raw coconut oil with real food ... lots of water and plenty of movement. Loads of fresh air helped as well.

I played the mentor role today with fellow service user and he did also with me. He's young enough to be my Son and I in turn to be his Dad. That said we got along like a two close friends.

Like I said ... was a good day. Good chemicals all round.

To top it off all my travel and acomadation has been sort out. Now I am actually looking forward to my trip despite the challenges. This will be like the first time going somewhere with out my wife in like decades!

But ... all good. Monday I have another appointment with service provider re my outlook on upcoming trip. It's support like that ... that helps keep me med free. Just the way our society should be.

I have the same on Aliexpress , I quit trying to get anything
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Srry D? I'm not the best with scrolling back. Especially with my gas bagging.

What happened with Aliexpress and why did you quit trying to get anything?

Please forgive my obnoxious thinking.

What's up?

can not add anything to cart , I know it is a long time before it comes but the best prices ever, WILL try to do it on laptop
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

arrrrrrr - yes I often struggle with that too.

What you buying? Laptop?

no we have a new laptop, I mean is Ted's but I can use it and I do, whenever I need .
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore