Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: .

Unhappy .

I feel like im loosing my friends because I cant go to events and be normal like them, im sick of letting my anxiety keep me a prisoner to my own life.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

That subject was hard to click on lol. Anxiety indeed sucks but you'd be surprised how many apparently "normal" people have it.

Gypsy x
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

I feel like I'm losing my friends too. They don't even invite me anymore

Yeah

i feel you on this. but bank on this...YOU STILL HAVE FRIENDS :-) buck up kiddo!!!

I lost all my friends 3 or so years ago due to a divorce i was pushed into....my "friends" made their bed and i no longer sleep in it...i get no phone calls or messages inviting me to stuff any more unless its' via the Mrs' family....
    that hurts..

what are your family like?

Take heart, this forum might not have much traffic, but many of us who landed here in a similar position as yourself have made long lasting genuine online friendships. We also still struggle, but for the most part do what we can to support each other.

Sal just nailed it in the depression thread. Consider popping in there for a read.

Welcome to the forum!
    ------------------------------------

HELLO THERE GYPSY
    Longtime no see. Ponder here I changed my username because I got intimidated by my own post count. Lol.

Nice to see you back.