Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    At the hospital playing with my phone whilst waiting. Whilst smart phones are a long way off optical zoom without all the attachments which again I prefer not to drag around (and sensor size very small) they are still extremely practical for high quality well lit images as well as descriete!

Wow ... one of the catering shops has waitress walking around offering an awesome bacon wrap. I said no, although was hard to resist. Unfortunately the food here at the hospital is lacking in fruits and veggies.

Damn it! Just walked up to me and offered me a hot choclate in a mini cup. I was too weak this time and caved in. One moment while I savour it for a split second!

Arrrr ... I better get and go for a walk. Walls are starting to squeeze on in.

Speaking of sore throats ... it's been a couple of days now and my throat is fucking sore as!!! (does not help being a mouth breather Grrrrr → damn nose gets clogged up easy) Thankfully I don't need to resort taking pills up my ass seeing as I don't take any. rofl. Been there done that - fuck I was in dire straits then.

I wont go on about the other symptoms. Just glad to be back home although now everyone wants me and my trailer. I will do my best to put on a brave face and who knows, I might start to heal.

In the mean time I am struggling on how to get my routine back on board. 1st things 1st ... need to get physically well. Then I will be more able to right my boats. I was going to say 'then things will fall into place' but not sure it kind of happens like that for those of us frequenting these likewise forums. Hard work keeping stable as is.

Hmmmmmmm - I must be missing my doses of PC gaming. Now there's a thought!!!

Edit ... Making a for quick moves now - The way my throat is now makes me feel like that guy bellow. I'm a cranky bastard when I get sick; but more like mummy's boy really.

Last edited by Ponder; Yesterday at 03:58 PM.

Time to unwind.

Well that was interesting. Ended up going to hospital around 2am my time. Have been struggling since Saturday night when I went to the big smoke to visit my son. Not sure how it happened, but I have been struggling with a throat infection that's now spread into one of my ears. Swallowing is painful and when I breathe in the back of my throat feels like it's burning. I did end up helping my a few people with my trailer but ended up making my condition worse. I have not slept properly in days now. Today I do have a doctors appointment but it was actually for something else. A letter I need. I guess it will be a long appointment; or not.

Man ... it's great we have public hospitals here, but it really sucks how they treat people. I was totally ignored at the triage window and then so too was this other fella. I eventually got up to ask about home call doctors (figuring I did not have the capacity to be treated like a sub species) Sadly they too smiled at me like the did the gentleman's frustration before me. I ended up pointing this out to them only to end up advising the nurse that she now presented me with her own sardonic smile. Basically ended up telling them I would come back when I could no longer breathe. but arrrrrrrrr ... let's not be cynical now.

3:21am and counting ... will sip some chamomile and honey. Hopefully I can get in a nap or two before my docs appointment later on. Thankfully I got someone coming with me to that one. Gagging, reflux, throat & ear infection all in one. If I walked into a dusty room I reckon I would keel over in a choking fit. Last time that happened they pegged me as psychosomatic. Now that was a full on humiliating experience whilst being the sickest I had ever been. Looking after the old esophagitis is a bit of a priority for me. I think I will allow myself a few EEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrs ... sip my tea and huddle down with somthing on Netflix.

One more ... EEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... lol hehe ... even hurts to smile ... but mine feels much warmer than that nurse's at the triage window.

Adios
    Until next post.

Started the repair job on the lap top my son burnt out. To be fair I made it work hard myself. Hopefully by some kind of magic once I put it all back together, all the kings horses and men will sing again.

There's like 20 more screws in the tea cup. Bugger if I can remember where all the short one's go. Least of my problems judging by the marks on the case heat shielding there. That said - the actual board looks pretty good.
    Last edited by Ponder; Today at 09:49 PM.