Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Hey guys. I'm a new member here. I'm a 21 year old male virgin living in the East Coast. Depression has affected my my whole life. I actually recently started a YouTube channel that deals with depressing topics like being ugly, not having anyone ever love you, being rejected constantly and so on.

Welcome to the forum. I am very sorry you feel this way about yourself. Try to think positively as eventually things will turn your way. Try to remember
    that you are only 21 and have your whole life ahead of you to enjoy.

You are amazing! I know you can't believe it right now but remember to love yourself first and then someone will come along and love you and find beauty in you. Think positively !

hi there!! you are NOT ugly. You are NOT a loser. ugly losers are those who are cruel and rude to others and hurt others.
    i was going to go with username of uglyside, because the right side of my face is full of moles. since earliest childhood ive felt marked by these! WE are not ugly. they are.