Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Help new here

Help new here

Hey everyone I'm a 26 year old male named mark. I suffer from hypocondria more specific a cardiac phobia. All started with feeling ectopic beats and a flutter sensation in my chest. About 3 years ago I was in AFib for about 8 hours and went to the hospital had EKG, echo, blood tests, holder monitors and was told I have a healthy heart and not to worry about it. But every time around this time of year I start getting anxiety and I feel every beat and my mind makes up feelings and I'm constantly checking my vitals. I am so exhausted. Only symptoms I have are feeling the the room has gotten hot, palpitations, and just a general fear. If something has really taken my mind off my thoughts and it has to be something that catches my full attention I'm fine. But I'm constantly aware of my chest and heart. I'm just constatly tired no matter what. I also was just diagnosed with low vitamin D.

I just constantly panic. I just have the full anxious feeling in my chest constantly.

Nobody Here at all?

Soaxin, do you feel that others in your life understand what you go through this time of year every year? If so, great. If not, then maybe finding people who do understand would help you, whether it be friends, a psychotherapist, or medical professionals.