Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hobbies Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Twichard View Post
    Only fishing i spend the rest of the time caring for my son hes a ill young man
    Oh i have 4 pet rats to look after and we have 3 whippets
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yep, that would keep you busy. What' your son like doing?
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-08-2018 at 12:00 PM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Cool. The little dogs look like small greyhounds and your rats, well looked after.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Cool. The little dogs look like small greyhounds and your rats, well looked after.
    Yeah whippets love to run they're a hound my son can't get out very often I'll take him for a drive in the countryside when he's well enough to get out but he has loved the power rangers since he was a little boy and he watches a lot of kids tv that's about it for him he has a condition called dravet syndrome and autism disorder my wife and i spend most of our time giving him the help he needs

Whippets wonderful breed, they are very distinct from greyhounds. Yours look so good Twichard, but Scots take a good care of their animals. I have few friends in Scotland that I keep in touch for many years already Love them, the dogs i mean
    Rats are no for me, I have awful phobia about them, even I know they are very flexible and smart pets.
    I do believe that your son gets the best care ever, nothing can match parents love.
    Thank you for sharing this with us. Now i do understand more about you Twitchard,
    I am from Poland, living in Canada for the last 30 years, grandma, Herbalist, cosmetic crafters and few other things
    Say warm hello to your beautiful son from me, please
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Twichard View Post
    Oh i have 4 pet rats to look after and we have 3 whippets
    Hi ponder my son like to watch power rangers and kids tv oh and doctor who i hope you're well i haven't been on forum for a while have a nice Christmas twichard

Nice to hear from you again Twichard.
    Hope Xmas goes well for you and yours.

I'm doing well enough ... thx for asking.