Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies Matter

Hey Twichard, why not let bygones be bygones and you show me your latest prize catch?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Hey Twichard, why not let bygones be bygones and you show me your latest prize catch?
    It's all forgotten life to short im Scottish and we are know for our fiery temper

Takes two to tango. Thanks for the slack ... Much appreciated. Major issues this end as well. I know we all can't get to do the things we love, but it does help to find something that gives us a little fun. I saw your photo above with the fish thinking what a choice share it was. That's one hell of a catch as well as a grin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Takes two to tango. Thanks for the slack ... Much appreciated. Major issues this end as well. I know we all can't get to do the things we love, but it does help to find something that gives us a little fun. I saw your photo above with the fish thinking what a choice share it was. That's one hell of a catch as well as a grin.
    No worries old news
    Attached Images Attached Images

You don't mess about do you.

that is a fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

No its my way of getting away from the stresses of life i return every fish i catch safe and well everyone needs an escape

What else do you do for an escape?

yeah what else , you do not fish all the time, I have a lot of hobbies, shame to have so many, they help me a lot
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    yeah what else , you do not fish all the time, I have a lot of hobbies, shame to have so many, they help me a lot
    Only fishing i spend the rest of the time caring for my son hes a ill young man