Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Need someone to chat with

Hi, I am having a lot going on in my personal life and feel like I am having a panic attack. I am not suicidal, I just need someone to talk to. Can anyone please let me know where to chat or have a few minutes to talk?

Hi, you want to tell me about it? I just had a panic attack the other day.

Hi I suffer from panic attacks i am willing to give you someone to talk to im a 47 year old man i think you should know that so you understand who you're contacting if you like to keep it private feel free to send pm so no one can read what you have to say and have conversation in private I live in Scotland im a married man with a son that's 20 year's old and a daughter that's 24 both my son and daughter have complex health issues this is the reason why im willing to try and help you It's you're call

Lets chat! You can PM me if you'd like.

If eva u need to talk I’m always willing to listen. I know how exhausting and lonely panic attacks can b especially when your mind has 101 other things racing through it.

I've never had a panic attack before. But man did I use to have issues with anxiety.

What a great bunch of people! you lot are amazing (High fives all round)

were all here to talk deekay!!! thats the whole point of this forum! were here for you! its got to be good days and bad days..write down on an A4 sheet the things that are bothering you...then try and use something like 1-50 how much each one is bothering you!
    if making a list doesnt help, maybe grab an A3 sheet of paper and mind map it..

let us know if any of that helps

I've been going through panic attacks everyday for the past two weeks. I've got them all the time. You aren't alone.

Just a thought if you have a favourite song or tune that has you a calming influence or one that changers the thoughts in you can be a powerful affect for the good try having it ready to play when you need it its a strategy that helps me but everyone is different hopefully this post helps