Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hey!

Hey!

Hi Guys,

Im new here and wanted somewhere to vent my anxietys.

I was diagnosed with anxiety/panic attacks/general depression at the start of jan after having anxiety attacks since september.

The tablets were working brilliantly since them until recently Life has been hard recently with my dad being in hospital 4 times in 3 week, my grandmother has dementia and my mom being suspended from work.

Im also in the first ever relationship at the age of 24 which is opening new feelings and things im dreading to the forefront.

So thats whats going on!

Nice to meet you Bridgey and welcome! New here too - Sorry to hear you're going through some tough times, hope things turn around soon. Not an expert on anything, lol, but as an older married guy I can prob give you some pointers on relationships if you want them!

Welcome to this forum, friend.
    I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety. It’s very complex that deserve personal and in-depth attention. While I don’t have any advice, are you seeing a therapist/counselor? A caring professional would be in an excellent position to help you. You can always come here to vent and we are here to listen to you. Sending prayers & wishing you well!

Quote Originally Posted by littlestarsmum View Post
    Welcome to this forum, friend.
    I’m sorry to hear about your struggles. I know it’s not easy to go through anxiety. It’s very complex that deserve personal and in-depth attention. While I don’t have any advice, are you seeing a therapist/counselor? A caring professional would be in an excellent position to help you. You can always come here to vent and we are here to listen to you. Sending prayers & wishing you well!
    Thanks I saw a counselor yesterday and ive got separation anxiety. I now can recover