Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi there,
    Have had a really stressful year. Feel anxious a lot. But what was really difficult is the nightmares I'm experiencing. I dream about demons- never knew I even believed in them but now they're in my dreams. They're a really threatening and ominous force. This escalated recently to me being assaulted by one in my dreams. It was terrifying. It took me days to recover although I know it's a dream. I have no one to talk to about this but the pressure of trying to manage this while maintain a busy and stressful life is becoming more difficult. Any advice would be very welcome

You definitely need to talk about this with someone - be it a friend or a therapists. You will feel much better after you share it with someone. I'm talking about my problems with a therapist now and my anxiety slowly changes.

I couldnt agree more therapy really helps although its not an instant cure it works if u work it

I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles, Solsana. I appreciate your willingness to share what’s going with you. I know how difficult it must be for you. Like other said, I’d suggest that you talk to a counselor/therapist. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. You can always come here to share and we are here to support you. Sending prayers & wishing you well!

Welcome! That sounds tough. Not an expert, but you really should talk to someone about that, talking really helps, specially when the listener knows what you're going through. Personally getting professional help, though not any kind of magic solution, really helped me out with my issues.

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing good.