Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Very scared

Very scared

So to start off i do have high blood pressure and anxiety, i just got out of the ER 2 days ago for dehydration and my blood pressure went really high and it still is. Ive been feeling shaky, dizzy, lightheaed with blurry vision and i just want to know if im ok or not. Cause i dont wanna go back to the hospital and wait there for another 7 hours

Hey there, welcome to the forum, Ia dealing with anxiety, and high blood pressure for long time, when i am stressed it shoot up even I am on meds
    I had the blurry vision which stopped as soon as I took some benzos
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks for the reply i just got out of the ER 2 times this week now They said all is good and that im too young for a heart attack or stroke. I juts worry a lot and it gets to my wife at times

how olld are you , if you do not mind me asking? I bet it is panic attacks, they give you the symptoms like heart attack or stroke, I think they probably checked your blood glucose in ER. low bg will give you terrible shakes and fear , oh you name it......
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

im 30 and they said my blood sugar is fine

It may be something you saw on the telly or heard on the radio ... or a build up of depression OR a constant state of buzzing. We all have anxiety. It's just another facet that the well being industry is blowing out of proportion these days. The way we live and the garbage we eat all affect blood pressure - so too those news streams and so on. There are many elements that drive our anxiety through the roof. It's just easier to blame the symptoms rather than address the cause/s.

Physical tests usual show symptoms ... if they are not working for you ... try seeing a head shrink. One that specializes on pills aka Psychiatrist OR a Psychologist that helps you deal with what's going on inside your head.

Or ... you could keep basking in the worry of symptoms. AKA Health Anxiety. Just remember it's not the anxiety that is the cause.

Good luck with whatever path choose.

Yeah ill prolly ask the VA to let me talk to someone about anxiety and all that, caue i really do want to get better since this is interfering with my daily life.