Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Good Evening

Good Evening

Hi, I'm William. I figured it would be helpful for me to begin to post on some kind of anxiety forum since anxiety makes my life very hard. I have a severe phobia of illness that keeps me from really doing anything at all, and the physical anxiety symptoms make me very tired, achy, miserable, etc for no reason, and it's hard. I'm hoping by sharing my experience, even for myself to just read later, that it can lend a hand to improvement in my symptoms. In short I'm happy to be here.

Hi William, welcome to the forum.
    Health anxiety, believe me everyone here have it. I have it really bad and still kicking after 50 years at least 50 struggling with anxiety. My salvation is meditation and one thousand hobbies, I am on meds but very, very small dose, I do believe it is my safety blanket. When you day I am achy, miserable for no reason. mood swings, difficult to live with, Maybe just sharing about yourself makes you feel better, not so alone.
    We have many awesome people here who will help you.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Is not a bad place here. I'm sure you'll find like minded folk that can understand much of what you have to share and indeed will many of them will benefit from what you have to say. I know for me in that process it's helped me doing so over the years.

On that note ... thanks for doing so. We are just as happy to see you hear.

Glad you found us William.

Everyone's in a similar boat here, so you're not alone in your struggle

Hi thismachine,
    Anxiety illness disorder huh? i have it to everyday at least one panic attack from it. And it is reasonable to be tired since your body is always on alarm and in my case it runs a maratón once a day. ^^
    Stay strong there's nothing wrong.

Hello William!

Hello there! Here you can talk and share your experiences, it will be much easier for sure