Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Head Space

It's a good skill to know D. On my older laptop I partitioned one of my drives to run Linux on it whilst keeping windows. I would then choose during start up which operating system I wanted to use. For now though ... this this whole Kite Flying research is captivating me. Whilst there is some information on the subject online, I'm off to the local town Library as I found some good books browsing their online catalog.

From one of the books:

Two Kites. Not sure about the attention this kind of flying would get me, but I figure it would be more positive than what I got when flying the drone a few years back.

I had a fairly brisk walk in the rain this Sunday morning with no one on the streets. I had a big umbrella which kind of got me excited about kite flying by the time I got home. Here's another pic from one of the books:

I've decided I am going to get into stunt kite flying after all. I'll go on about my reasons a bit later if not only to learn more as I go along.

Until I spam my next post.

See ya then.
    Last edited by Ponder; 02-03-2018 at 01:59 PM.

I love the look of this one:

wow,,,,,,,,,,,, wow
    today I had my real doctor appointment and I am friggin impressed, He is awesome , Send me to podiatrist, to check the lung capacity, changed the meds for better , spend an hour explaining everything It is so cool ......
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

That's encouraging to hear D. Is nice when people actually listen to us and then go on to help. I hope this continues for us both and that your health continues to improve.

Lisa and I have had some marriage problems but I think as before we will overcome. Stuff like that happens the longer we live. Feeling better today as I'm still getting support at the mental health groups I attend. Going to another one today. Today the Little fella has his first day at kindy school. They specialize with delayed kids as well as neurotypical ones too. I try not to think too much about his first day as you know how close I am to him and also my aversion to a system that cannot be changed. Not to worry ... he might slowly learn how other kids don't ware nappies. Sadly he and his mum have been getting a lot of negative looks still regarding the judgement of others when out shopping and so on. It will do him good to be around a few others like him ... bit like me where I go to so my socializing. hahahahaaaa Byproduct ... is what it is.

I will walk there today although already did my hour walk. Lisa will need the car. I see if I can bum a lift back when group is finished. My eating is slowly improving - although I made pancakes this morning. Fucking Awesome they were!!! I did eat a small pineapple half hour before that though.

I soaked 1Tps of Chis Seeds for the Egg like effect and Soy Milk instead of Dairy + Nut butter. I now have something yumming that I will aim to make twice a week. It will be like my bacon and eggs that I no longer eat. I don't usually subscribe to Studies, but I think the general consensus is in with the detrimental effects of Bacon and the like. Eggs ... I know for a fact my digest can't handle ... especially since the gall bladder came out. If and when I do have eggs ... its a rare occasion and I generally benefit from the bile salt which cost an arm and a leg to sustain and also no good long term. Arrrrr ... talking food again hey. Must be getting better or heading into another round of eating clean.

Later ...

yeah it is not easy with the small one but hopefully he will copy others and it is going to be progress. You guys on the other hands you are exhausted with all problems that never end, Are u surprised you do eat as comfort cause I am not.
    I had such difficult day but no panic attack nothing, rather the opposite I feel like a human being , Can you imagine, no panic attack in doc office for me?
    He added medication for me for blood pressure it will also slow down the heart beat, lately I wake up with 100 beats it is scary .
    My hubby is pissing me off so much, whatever frustration he has he puts it on me. I do not like it at all
    i do not use flour but make a huge pancake using almond flour, it is like 5 g of carbs in it, and it is delicious with cheeeeeeese f************* awesome !!!
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Cheese affects me more than the flour but still flour no good. Twice a week at only 1/2 cup per serve will be max for now. Eventually I work myself off when I feel the need. Bit like you and your cheese. You made me laugh. TY.

Yea we all feed off eachother. Even happens in here.

Heading out to fly a kite. Feeling very self couscous about it. Only way to overcome it is to just go do it. See what happens I guess.
    Adios.

there is nothing better than flying the kite, I know you will have a lot of fun. I had done it many times with my children and with grand one too
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore