Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: My Head Space

you are incredible D. Thank you this is what I need today
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi D - Hope you are well. I've had a few days off the forum as have been putting ALL my energy into doing what works for me. I think I am past the migraine stage now. I ended up putting on 8KG!!! I'm thankful I caught myself before allowing it to get past 10. Past 10 kg I think I would of just giving up. Anyways - I've got a soup on the stove and pretty much just been eating veggies and fruits. If I may say so without sounding like a fruit case.

YEA - LOL @ the Organic Video. So True how people can get carried away with vigilantly activist mind sets. Sadly my daughter is getting caught up in it like I do with say Game Of Thrones and or Star Trek. (Drama) Notice how I put myself in the same boat whilst picking faults in others. Sigh. If it's helping her deal with more painful issues then who am I to criticize? Something like that. As long as she is not hassling others and putting herself at risk by knocking on doors selling veganism. At any rate - I feel the same with any food advertisement that comes my way no matter what's on the plate.

I think I go watch another one on this guys playlist.

LMFAO - I can see how many of us end up sounding like this. I guess this is why it's so funny to those of us that can admit to being this way. I strive to find them middle ground so that I can preach without sounding like a preacher. ??? I wonder if he has done one on diabetes or some other new age illness. How about New Age ... would love to see him do one on "The Secrete"

Have you seen his essential oils one?

I was watching it so many times, when you find the one on diabetes, link me to it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Will do.

Still have not had coffee or sugar since last Friday. : ) Migraines are subsiding now. Have been active enough to get up a good sweat with my trotting in the mornings and even vacuuming the house. The latter is a good sign. The ability to sweat out toxins is indicative of reasonable health. I just have to keep building on that now. Been mixing things up with Netflix, PC, Chores, Community visits and even got around to planning my trip to mums.

It's just me going by myself. To much stress with my youngest daughter and grandson. It's not personal. It's just that we all have anxiety in my family and without my wife to support my with the driving I would be drained withing the first 100km. Sadly my wife can no longer tolerate my family ... so I will be on my own on that trip. 500km trip is not long for most people here in Australia, but for whatever reason, I need to pull over a lot whilst driving. As long as I plan ahead and know where I am going, I seem to do fine. (most of my road anxiety is with following signs, merging roads, other traffic - or when the gps looses signal + flashing lines/sunlight through trees and straight roads) I prefer to pull over at rest stops and avoid populated ares ... aim to use the smaller petrol/gas stations between towns. The last time I did a solo trip like that was a 700km drive to see my brother several years before he died. I think this might be the last time I see my mum given her age and my limited ability for long distance travel. Mum lives in the hills and requires several stops with long lay overs all of which require more cognitive attention and stamina than I could manage to muster. The drama to arrange using my car alone due to my wife's discomfort with it all and always being on call for the rest of family locally pretty much means I will be lucky to get one more trip in several years down the track. Pending the result of this upcoming trip I may attempt to try earlier than that once more. Has been good catching up on the phone at any rate with both my mum and sister.

Not much else happening. Just keeping focused on my recovery from having let myself go these last few months. Speaking of which ... is time for bed.

Take Care ... I responded in FB too D. Hope you understand my advice re your partitions. You look good to shrink your e drive by 50GB. Follow the tutorial a few pages back. Ask any questions you may have. I really have not been using FB much. Apologies with late reply.
    Last edited by Ponder; 02-15-2018 at 04:04 AM.

Hi D, for me it would be awful 500 km is long distance and then again on your way back . A lot of anxiety a lot
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

If we were half as evolved as we claim to be, we would not be traveling in such a destructive manner when already possessing the technology for much safer and cleaner travel. The ever growing number of sick and maladjusted states of being behind the steering wheel only makes more carnage on the roads no matter how clean or stable we claim to be. I can't think of anything more unnatural than this:

None the less it's the only way I am going to venture back into the hills from to see my mum. I'm going to do my best to stick to the toll ways. I just hate it when either the GPS is slow or worse ... looses connections when going through tunnels. Despite better connections these days with relays and what not, traffic is just getting more and more. Even in countries where the population is not as great as others. I think it's all about avoiding the densely populated areas. Imagine chocking to death due to winding your windows down in such circumstances. The exhaust technology is better but its still pretty damn toxic when approaching cities point blank.

If it was me D - I would have express transport on clean energy to every destination across the world:

It would be fast enough that we don't have to worry about sitting around all day in a strange place waiting to catch the next ride. With clean energy that is low impact and comes in free of charge ... Hence we know well why we are not utilizing such technology that already exits. $$$$ / hierarchy ... need I say anymore. I may not like socializing how ever I do how public transport makes is more relaxing than driving my car. That said - there is no doubt a learning curve (often too much for me - more anxiety) to public transport because it too like our highways and road layouts is still complex. In fact after learning how many stops and changes I had to make with long lay overs ... it's why I ended up choosing to take a risk in my car.

If only I had something like the following ... an automated pilot system where I can just sleep and wake up gently to the sound of a sexy voice "Dave ... Dave ... You have reach your destination. "We hope you have enjoyed this journey and look forwarded to seeing you soon again ..."

Of course its a dream that authorities would allow such ease of transport ... otherwise we would already be doing it. You see in my world that vehicle belongs to no one except the AI that everyone is so terrified of. lol - The vehicle lifts off and heads off to the next customer like a taxi/Uber with one major difference of today - You don't pay. It's just one of many Utopian community services in a world where people are no longer oppressed and NO longer required to prove their worth. Smiles ... Is something I am working on in my head so that whilst everyone goes about thinking there is no such thing as an Utopian future; I enjoy living in it whilst breathing in our current toxic ideals.

At the end of the day ... we are what we think or choose to believe. So many of the guys down at the mental health access centre beleive we must all stay sick. Me ....... I kind of just bound backwards and forwards knowing full well that need not be the case despite 'our' current status. I'm still struggling with this notion of disconnection - dis identifying - letting go and so on ... yet the need for coexistence if we as a species are to survive. Is the only way our weather pattern will regulate itself (let alone ourselves) once more ... but the way things are ... I guess we got a lot of dying off ahead of us.

Sigh ... Is All Good ← LMFAO @ how easy we often say that. A Tony Robins approach of sorts. Whatever works I guess. Some blinkers to help take our next breath.

Speaking of which my routine is well on track once more. Had an awesome sweating session once again this morning and planning to again late in the day. 2KG down ... without starving myself. Just a good regime of planning my day with cortisol levels in mind. Doing what I can to avoid adrenaline rushes is helping a lot. Just allowing myself to run at my natural frequency without upsetting others around me. Making sure to rest when I must.

I know what works for me ... don't need telling. I'll be sure not to tell anyone else.

Over & Out!
    Last edited by Ponder; 02-15-2018 at 03:23 PM.

yeah driving like that would kill me, I like the train a lot
    Yes the clean energy exists, I had read a lot about tesla , very intriguing man. Free energy for us all, not this time , not this planet not these blood sucker who call themselves ; humans
    Last edited by Dahila; 02-15-2018 at 04:08 PM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

That's the spirit. Best to call a spade a spade rather than pretend it's a dollar bill. Oh well ... is like dealing with sheep. We enjoy what's left for as long as we can. One of the main reasons I don't take anywhere near the amount of photos I used to is due to the glorification factor cutting out the actual experience of being present in nature itself whilst it the whole imaging mindset of over glossing reality kind of hides the fact of how much damage is being done. This fact is how we have come to cross the tipping point where utopia will only ever exist in our heads.

That said - it's no reason not to dream up a better future and do what we can to have the least painful death. Hard core I know. For me it is the truth and my only purpose. All else in pretty much BS with how are all strung along. That's what I mean about struggling with disconnecting from main stream thinking, whilst seeking to connect with others in the community. So many mindless sheep that do not understand what's really going on - nor wish to have their bubbles burst. Is a perfect system the way it is for the purist of happiness. Such a chore with so many losers.

BUT - again ... we can still dream regardless of having woken up. Just have to find an altered state in which to do it.

Hey ... Just watched on old Movie on Netflix which seem if anything at least an interesting watch:

In the end of course the conclusion was there is nothing! Then he finally announces his undying love for the girl. Perhaps not your movie but I did find it interesting on a few levels. I've actually seen a few of the star actors in a lot of movies that I have enjoyed. William Hurt often remind me of Liam Neeson. Not sure why ... although they are definitely different. William Hurt is in a lot of sci/fi s Charles Haid reminds me heaps of Will Patton who plays Captain Weever out of the not so long ago sci/fi series Falling Skies.

Anyways ... it was good to see an old movie by today's standards.

Not to worry D - is all good ... lol. We just say it anyways. NOTHING is GOOD! I have always said that. States of Nothing allows us to give up all this shit.

Now to go research my next purchase. hahahahaaaaarrrrrr We really are full of so much shit are we not. Is good to smile about it as well D.

Here's hopping you have a good evening.

It is morning already, here, I had watched Altered Carbon tv series it is about keeping immortal. Neflix one I liked it
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore