Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: My Head Space

Hey D - what other platform were you referring too? I have been looking for years and yet to find one that I am permitted to express freely. That is why I talk about anything and everything here. If you have a link ... sure ... I will try it.

Hope all is well.

Exercise going very well this end. Motivation is a little struggle but momentum is enough to see me through the initial pain barrier that comes with having been toooooo kind to oneself. : ) -

Catch up soon enough.

I am on www.minds.com, it is open source no banning for opinions but I am not sure you would like it, Check it up. I have no idea how he did that it is next to C. However I do have one. I have c and E forget for now about new g, I should make g bigger than 80 like 200 g and move my stuff to new drive G in this situation. So empty e would be next to C. Then i could extend it. It did not work I am watching the tutorial time after time ........I found that I am not only one that it does nto work , More people have the same problem now. Today I thought about extending my E does not work I will just new installs put on my G
    Last edited by Dahila; 02-23-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm very sorry for your new predicament regarding the computer. I might use Lisa's to experiment with (as my HDD configuration is not appropriately laid out for such a test) and do a video with that to explain further. : ) ... Hang in there ... it's all about learning

I will out check minds.com but you know me well enough and me being retarded and all ... well I probably agree with you on that. Especially since I just skimmed a blog entry entitled " Massive migration Facebook to Minds " That's kind of scarring me off already. lol

BUT I don't know what I am talking about as have not given it a proper look. I do know I really must move on from this place and others like it. Just had a little chat with Barong on the subject and why many people who want to get better often do so by moving on. These places do really only seem to get attention when people are more negative than not. That said ... people get loud in general all over the net in order to gain attention. Of course myself included.

I will check it ... anyways ... going to do vlog now like I said I would.

Time for some mellow Netflix therapy followed with signing up at Mind.com. Here is another Vlog tethering on the point of how I really need to make that once and for all break from mental health forums like these. Lisa makes a star appearance by sneaking up on me, although I don't beleive she knew I was videoing.

LOL @ receiving extra points for hitting your news-feed hourly. LMFAO at that one ...

None the less I have set up account and will test it out D ...

Look for → User182 ... your all invited!!! Still setting up.

Joe Rogan - Time Restricted Eating

I got to try this again ... did it before ... and it worked! Struggling with other methods right now.

This one explains it better for me ... does it work ... no point in trying to prove the science other than do it. I am choosing two meals a day ... 10:30am ... then 4pm.

fantastic this is the place you can put your videos on. I just shared, There are people who are very meditation minded, The moving from fb to minds is nothing else that saying what you think. On fb you are banned for almost everything. My friend got a ban for 30 days on FB " i had some grass and I finally feel alive" this was a reason he was banned. I am on fb cause the business page, this is the only reason, otherwise I would deactivate it. I have to tell you how children are clueless. My Ddaughter went to Dominica for vacation and send me today message on FB, "mom can you check if my house is flooded" How the hell I can check if she did not give me the key. eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

If it is flooded there is nothing you can do; especially if you don't have a key.

Hey D - how do you embed a youtube video in Minds? It matters not if I can't.

I tell you what ... from this point on I will make my rambles over @ Minds and see how that goes.

Forget about using AF for now ... I mean if you wish to keep in contact with me. See how long I can go without using AF as a platform.

See you back at Minds ... when you have the time.

Adios ... over and out.