Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hey Eeveryone

Hey Eeveryone

hey everyone, i just wanted to pop in here and say hello. My name is Tiffany, i am 33 years old. Long time sufferer of depression and anxiety. I have come here to chat to people who understand what i go through on a daily basis. I hope to find some relief just talking to people who also suffer from this.

Thanks for having me here.

Welcome to the forum Tiffany , we all suffer with anxiety, depression, OCD, bipolar, you name it. People here are very helpful.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyyO View Post
    hey everyone, i just wanted to pop in here and say hello. My name is Tiffany, i am 33 years old. Long time sufferer of depression and anxiety. I have come here to chat to people who understand what i go through on a daily basis. I hope to find some relief just talking to people who also suffer from this.

Thanks for having me here.
    That's true. People here are so helpful and supportive. I personally feel better when I read peolple's stories and experience about how they're coping with enxiety.

How are you doing?

Welcome Tiffanyy

Is the winter cold up there in Canada this year? I'm sitting over here in Scandinavia and it's getting pretty brutal here...

its been a very strange winter here this year, coldest its been has been -45 i believe. not fun lol

Hello there! Nice to meet you

Hey
    thanks for the welcome, nice to meet you

Hey Tiffany! Welcome from a fellow newbie. Also 33, anxious and hoping this helps lol.