Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Anxiety at certain times?

I get anxiety/depression from about midday to about 5pm every day.The hours outside of this im motivated,positive and optimistic.
    Does anyone else experience this?It just seems very odd?

That is strange but I do have times when I am much more anxious than others. Mornings and evenings are hardest for me, but as the day progresses, and I get involved in what I'm doing, I'm less anxious. Do you eat a good breakfast? Are you eating enough not to get a slump in the afternoons? Do you get enough sleep? I know that in one office I worked at, when 3pm came, about half the office headed to the break room for a soft drink. (afternoon slump)

Morning is worse for me, but can be explained by a cortisol sensitivity from my body waking up. Mindfulness on my morning routine coupled with some exercise help alleviate it.

What are you typically doing at that time interval of the day?

Josh

Thanks for the responses.
    Im usually sitting behind my desk working.Yet doing exactly the same thing in the mornings i feel great.It must be like a biorythm or body clock type of event going off inside me.

I seem to get aroun 10-11pm