Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That's inspiring news Sal. Thx heaps for posting about it. It was cold for me yesterday late afternoon but all the things you described kept me feeling good about my choice to get outside. It is also helping me. Somthing else that can help us and is FREE!

No chance you could take a photo of a tree or anything next time your out? Would be good to see some of where your walking. You got mobile phone with camera ability?

Understand if the process is a bit much

Thanks again for the encouragement. I really needed it.

Cheers. NOW I GET OUT OF BED

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post
    No chance you could take a photo of a tree or anything next time your out? Would be good to see some of where your walking. You got mobile phone with camera ability?
    You have a deal I don't have a mobile phone right now, but a digital camera that only needs a battery (I think), might be fun for me to add that goal. My walk is super pretty and the trees hang over. Sometimes I only go up and down my long road into the building and its winding, even looks nicer in the fall.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm excited about giving it a try.

Maybe someday I could do a vblog when I get better equipment to do so. Always wanted to and journal what goes though my mind while I walk. Not always good sad to say.

..... I got out of bed and out the front door this morning.

No pressure man ... all in your own time. May I suggest if your not already a member to perhaps consider joining either:
    IMGBB image hosting site.
    FLICKR image hosting site.

Those image hosting sites are much better to display photos in forums. Using the forum attachment process in here does not display photos very well.

Here is a → GUIDE I made up on how to post images into your forum posts. (Under my old user name Ponder') That guide is for Flikr which I use a LOT.

Here is how to sign up to Flickr:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut6NUTYjWkY

Although that one might be outdated ... the process is similar. Creating a Yahoo email is easy enough, however there are tutorials on how to create a Flikr account without a yahoo email ... I recommend just creating a yahoo email.

Anyways ... I go on too much. Srry about that. Just giving you all the info. Once you get the hang on hosting photos on your own online photo library and embedding your images straight into your posts ... you'll have more ways in which to express. It's also good to learn new things.

Here are two snap shots I took with my phone yesterday whilst out in the lower afternoon sun:

I used Photoshop to title the photos and use a filter to show more of what I was seeing. The larger central photo is a path I regularly walk which is placed high than most other streets/roads. This path allows me to catch the last bit of the sun before disappearing below the horizon. In the middle of this photo you will see a the last glimmer of sunlight reflecting way off in the distance. I zoomed in with my phone and used my Photoshop filters to bring out more of what I was actually gazing at whilst walking with the last bit of the suns rays on my back:

(Interestingly enough the building it is reflecting off is an old age care facility for near end of life)

The next one is more to show the tree line of the lake where I took other photos and posted in my journal thread ... were I sungaze/bathe and meditate:

Last edited by Imperfect; 08-09-2018 at 05:52 PM.