Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I really feel the same way, walking.. just me and my music is quite enough for my liking. Sometimes the occasional hello from a passerby is fine!

Yea ... leave the rest for the go get em tony robins extroverts. Leave the grounding to us introverts.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

How to know that any person going in depression. Are any symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by NickNgaruiya View Post
    How to know that any person going in depression. Are any symptoms?
    Forgive me as I don't read well. Are you asking how to know if someone has depression?

Edit in the off chance that's what your asking ... everyone has the capacity for depression. Depression becomes more an issue when the symptoms of depression begin to impact on ones ability to function in daily life. Some examples would be when it affects your sleep, you start thinking negatively a lot of the time, your previous routine slips where you then begin making unhealthy life style practices and so on. Relationships begin to break down and so on.

It's not just about how your feeling right now, but once again more about the long term nature of the way you have been and the impact you are having on yourself and others around you. Learning to observe from this perspective helps me to get a grip myself. Not always, but it's a start with learning to live with such mental instability.

Are you here to make efforts in addressing your own needs or a friends?

Best of luck dealing with what ever ... it takes effort despite the options for pills. You can do both if you find it helps. Just be sure to read the side affects, learn how to use medication and get popper support if your looking for pills.
    Last edited by Ponder; 03-15-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks for your great information.

Been walking every day and even if I don't go very far, just being outside during the day makes me feel like I accomplished something. I don't usually walk outside at night because of wild animals. By that I mean, the Creatures are scared of ME... Lol =D

I think it's good that you walk everyday, even if you don't go far, Sal. It is good to feel like you've accomplished something by walking. I can relate.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    I think it's good that you walk everyday, even if you don't go far, Sal. It is good to feel like you've accomplished something by walking. I can relate.
    Thanks, Mike, sorry I didn't even catch this posting until now

I'm walking every day. Not too far (yet) but, yes, I do feel like its worth it and I've accomplished something. I went a long time and took too long of a break from walking and now I'm a bit weak. Need to get my strength back. The weather has still be quiet nice for September here so I can still enjoy it

Walking is part of my routine too. I also lift weights, swim, and some gardening.

Walking whilst has been very useful in the past and gone a long way to easing 'natural states of being' ← (although less desirable but nevertheless what I consider, incurable but rather a fact of life which I intend to write about in my journal this morning) , I find more and more as I age and history takes it's toll, that I have become more accepting of the lulls I find myself in. Currently walking is more challenging because it makes me more vulnerable with moments of engaging with other fellow beings. Cycling on the other hand whilst has other risks, I find for now is an option that makes me less susceptible to the hazards of engaging with people as they be re CV19 and it's residual narrative as that currently be.

I'll be working on brief moments of backyard exposure and perhaps better meal and beverage choices.

All the best with whatever works.