Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    How nice new members , young ones and open-minded, I like it a lot
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I should walk more.

Laughs out loud at the sarcasm within this title of this thread. Bumps and notes it because I could do with a walk.

Time to take another step.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-01-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Yeah need to get outside and walk again. Haven't been much lately. Miss it actually.

NOT walking...............33 Celsius, 40 in humidex, NOOOOOO walking can cure my "anxiety" Mr. P
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Srry to hear about the heat D. Regulating body temperate is hardest for me in the heat. I think is the case for everyone. Here it got as hot as 52 degree Celsius last year. I remember posting about that. None the less it's all relative taking many factors into account. It sucks that walking is currently not an option for you. I'd hate to think it something your never able to do.

Right now my brain just needs regular bouts of moving through the air as doing so is reported to be bla bla and bla. Fact is I know it helps so will be doing it once I get off this thing. Even if I am just coasting on a bike.

It really sucks that its getting so hot where you live. I may be wrong but it seems the weather is either reaching all times highs and or lows across the world. Of course that leads to discussion / augments re climate change. My view on that is as a species we are destroying ourselves in so many other ways therefore care less about that debate. What ever way I look at it, with have already raped and pillaged this planet and just about everyone being that lives on it.

Things like love and compassion are seemingly no more than the plastic that does more to choke and clog up our world. From where I am sitting it looks more like BS at the moment.

BUT - I guess that is where walking comes in for me. Helps me to deal with all that byproduct and more. Helps me to deal with all that crap clogged up in my head. I kind of wish heat was all I had to worry about at the moment. That said I hope your able to acclimatize soon. We should all be so lucky to have things like air conditioning although I sometimes wonder how that plays into things when we do our best to reason our byprudct as no more than negligible - due to whatever.

Excuse me D - as currently I not right in the head. re my other thread.

Thanks for the reply.

Have a good day.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-02-2018 at 02:13 PM.

This is a nice insight! I was diagnosed with mild depression as well. As a coping mechanism, I usually look for the company of people as a way to disregard the negative thoughts coming into my mind. It had never occurred to me that solitude can also be helpful in my case. I will definitely try this out starting tomorrow!

4139 Stratfield Dr, Oldsmar, Florida 34652
    Yes, you are absolutely right. Walking helps in reducing depression. But mostly people love to have pills at least once a day. I also take on daily basis of herbal pills of herbalcart.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    This is a nice insight! I was diagnosed with mild depression as well. As a coping mechanism, I usually look for the company of people as a way to disregard the negative thoughts coming into my mind. It had never occurred to me that solitude can also be helpful in my case. I will definitely try this out starting tomorrow!
    I've learned to embrace the solitude. Some days, I wouldn't be able to deal with other people. Maybe one day, when I am reliable and can be a friend to another person, I would consider a walking buddy. Right now, I'm unstable and take on others troubles and unable to be support without following them. This I know for sure. Walking by myself, I don't have to worry about being analyzed by somebody. I have strange traits, I mutter under my breath. When alone I can pretend with my earpiece that I'm on the phone Lol

Been walking a mile or less starting Monday and I've already lost 4 pounds. Its such a good time to get in touch with outdoors and sounds that you miss indoors. I try to be mindful of the birds and breeze. Other people, well, just have to go with it for now. I'll say hello of somebody says it first, but people always look mean and unapproachable to me. I no longer take it personally, I realize some people want to be left alone. Been good to get sun and wind again. Just waking for my health really, the weigh loss is a bonus. I was hoping for a summer body this year but it didn't happen for some reason Lol