Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Question Discussion: How do you difference your symptoms from similar illnesses?

Hello!
    I was just wondering how you guys diference the symptoms from your illnesses, for example, i have social anxiety, hypochondria, and adhd (so far i know). The things is they all have common symptoms like, irritabilty, trouble concentrating, t falling asleep. But sometimes i dont know if it is because anxiety and adhd working together or that im getting into depression again. Its actually hard for me to express myself for some reason, but i think you guys get it.
    So how about you?
    Stay strong there's nothing wrong.

Well for about two years I was sure that i am getting panic attacks , it was low blood glucose, It is so easy to mistake with panic attack, Then panic attack is difficult to different from heart attack, Anxiety is a bitch. Especially health anxiety, we all have it.
    When I am anxious I do have difficulties to focus on task, I definitely have some ocd, and some kind of dyslexia, on top of that anxiety ,
    I do not have depression, but sadness is present in my life so are mood swings,
    Right now I am drinking White tea; Silver Needle and it slowly calms me down......... I had lived in Spain in Guadalaja for almost two years, there is nothing better than paella
    I had lived in Tortola de Henares
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-25-2018 at 05:58 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

By addressing the root causes that led to the labels. The less I focus on the labels, the more I am able to find and face the causes.

It's hard to describe but I just know that it is anxiety. It paralyses me completely, while illness just makes life more difficult, but it usually passes after a while.