Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: hi

hi

hi i'm grim. i've tried forums before and i find they're a little hard to keep up with and i never really know how to properly word posts like this lol... but i'm a little desperate right now and i figured i'd give a forum another shot. i'm currently in therapy and taking cbt for ocd and panic disorder n all that good stuff. a lot of my ocd and anxiety center around health / germs / hypochondria so as you can imagine with it being cold / flu season + holiday travel it's been a pretty rough last few weeks. i guess i'm looking for friends and mutual support and advice. i don't know if i have that much to say right now, but anyways i hope this is the right way to post or something (+ happy kind of belated new years to everyone!).

Happy New Year's to you too. I can certainly understand why this would be a hard time for you. It's hard for me because I feel so much better when I can get outdoors and get some sunshine. My anxiety is so much worse in the winter. I hope you feel better.

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to voice your concerns and someone should answer you.

Hello.
    I am new here as well.
    I just want to say to you to be strong and I wish you the best!