Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over reacting?

Yes , he said what we all think
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

If your boyfriend isn't intentionally doing what he's doing, he needs to work on changing his habits. If he is intentionally doing what he's doing, then he's a bit of a jerk.

Either way, if he doesn't stop his behavior pretty soon, it's a pretty obvious sign he doesn't respect you as much as he should. The best thing to do then would be to dump him and find somebody who brings you less stress.
    Last edited by martin05; 12-27-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Have you tried writing and/or meditating? I find that both help me focus and find clarity.

The problem is he is making you feel insecure about yourself and that is wrong. It reminds me of what I heard one time told to someone I know..."On a heterosexual scale of 1 to 10, you're an 11". This meant he noticed and got turned on by women waay more than the average man. Remember this: he is making you feel poorly about yourself. Huge red flag.

Oh yeah, you can check out women but don't be so obvious about it and don't do it while the woman you're with is standing there watching you do it.

Hi i can't answer for everyman but i have been with married for 20 year's and with my wife for 26 year's and as long as we have been together i can say ive never flirted with another or ever disrespected my wife by looking at other women to me they're just another person i only have eyes for my wife i don't agree with people that think its ok just looking thats how relationships start

sometimes we cant control our temper