Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Unhappy Christmas and Loneliness

People like me who hate Christmas already know this But for anyone struggling more than usual this is a good read..

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/heal...21-h092qn.html
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Srry your feeling this way Gypsy. For me, Xmas is not the oppressive time of year it used to be as it's faith based /religious element is now fast losing it's group as the world is waking up to such control methods. Yadda Yadaa. The X in Christmas is still gaining popularity despite measures from secular society using the faith based, indoctrinating, brain washing techniques so widely used by today's desperate religions. Either way you look at it - Regardless of whether people put and X or Christ in Xmas ... there still fucking sheep!

LOL -

As for the other - Xmas/Christmas will always have it's place in the genre of Drama! I think in that context ... it's akin to putting a massive jar of our worst trigger foods in the pantry knowing well it's going to make us sick. The story and all the pain it brings is as much an addiction.

More over ... like my son said to me yesterday on the phone. "We humans should be reaching out with the best of intentions all fucking year round to all kinds; not just some pretentious couple of days a year to gratify selfish desire!" Well it went something like that.

So fucking true.

I'm srry you and others are feeling lonely. I figure the truth is that many of us are feeling lonely most of the year. Xmas is just a good time to gorge on the problem just like we do the food!

... and like I say ... humans like a good story / drama.

Dare I say Have a Very Merry Xmas.

Srry - could not resist. Fuck Christmas and Xmas.

I hear what your saying ... but I am also going to do my best to try and make the most out of a fucked story. I'll write my own adventure. Better than relying on statistics and reports. If we all did that, we would be living our lives according to other peoples thoughts. We already go way too many sheep for living in a world like that.

In the mean time ... Let PINK tell it like it is as well.

Wishing you the best for today and every other fucking day!!! Reality is - look at how people act behind the steering wheel or when just traveling between the shops the home. You'll see the truth of what's really going on if you look to see what depressed little anxious assholes we have all become. LOL again ... what the fuck ever Dave. SIGH ... Just saying is all.

Fuck the rose colored glasses ... but still they can help ease the glare at times.

Srry if my post offends. I am just trying to make the most out of what is - is all.

So fuck it - I'm saying have whatever kind of Xmas you want.

~Ponder.

Hi you are defiantly not alone with the way you feel about this time of year its just a pain in the ass its just all about money when you're unwell you're disregarded no one wants a nervous wreck spoiling things

It's true that christmas can be the worst time of the year for a lot of people....it's a bit sad actually.